Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Server glitch. i lost all my cargo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So basically i had a hold full of gold ore i went through the gate and it had a bug. I had to f1 because it just kept jumping. when i re logged a gallic cap patrol was right in my path and killed me. i would have made it if it weren't for the bug. I am requesting that an admin put gold ore in my hold so i can have a chance to trade it again.
sorry mate, but it's unlikely you'll be given the ore back.
I lost a load of cards and pilots during missions when I had to leave because of jump Sad.
Server instability happens sometimes. Not only you, but also all of the other 140 people online at the time were effected. Deal with it.
Please do not post here unless you are an admin. thank you
Welcome to the public forum, dude. If you want admin replies, PM them. We are telling you, because we had the same things happen to us, you will not get your cargo back. For the time you are spending trying to get it back, you would have already mined up enough to cover it and then some. I would have got you on the way out of Bretonia, but it is the thought that counts, right?
What happened there is just plain bad luck for you I'm afraid.

It happenes often when the server restarts and you log on again that you get to see many NPCs.

If a cap patrol was Hostile to you it also means that flying through that area wasn't save to begin with so the risk of getting blown up was there anyway.

It is VERY uinlikely/ won't happen that the Admins will give you the cash you lost.
Not like it's hard to make ingame Credits.

And if you still have an issue with this, PM an Admin.