Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Colonial Military Reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I just recently got back into Discovery Freelancer, and took interest in a faction known as the "Colonial Military". Naturally I followed the repping instructions and went to Jakarta Orbital Facility in Tau 39. I refreshed until I got the double-bribe and then bought both of the Colonial bribes. I undock and notice the message displayed on the screen "New Affiliation Independent Miners Guild". I then scrolled up and down the Rep menu and could not find any reputation whatsoever with the Colonial Military. Is there some sort of reason why my Colonial rep isn't showing?
You need type /droprep in-space, than dock and undock and you have Colonial Military iff, to get it to rep list you need go to Carrier Hades and speak to NPC in bar or you need find colonial NPC in space.
(06-20-2013, 08:40 AM)aakopa Wrote: [ -> ]You need type /droprep in-space, than dock and undock and you have Colonial Military iff, to get it to rep list you need go to Carrier Hades and speak to NPC in bar or you need find colonial NPC in space.

Thanks, that fixed everything.