Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: It's nice to be back.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya, Most won't know me, but I pirated a bit on Disco before taking a long break to play another space themed game called "Space Station 13". This game was chock full of in game roleplaying. It changed my attitude on how I interact with other players in games by a lot. Though, I've noticed in my time back here, that the forum RP is as vibrant and amazing as ever, but the actual in game RP has gotten a bit weaker, I'm trying to bring in a few of the great people I met playing SS13 to get some of that RP feel back into the game hopefully that will get rid of the "ur navy pew pew pew" attitude some players have developed.
Welcome back to Discovery!

Forum RP has always been great. But like you said, the ingame quality has indeed dropped, and I personally am not too happy. If you look in the right places, you will still find people better than ever, hope you find your place here!
Hello,
indeed, there could be more in game RP, and if someone comes back with the intention to show serious RP on the server, i only can say: welcome back!
Bring across all the good ones from your old game and leave the rubbish behind.

Merge the good things, create uber disco. Good Plan?
Welcome (back) to Disco!

Though i do not know you... your intentions seem noble, so you have my honest respect. Still, even though i assume you know your way around already - feel free to direct any questions or ask for help if you need anything. Most of us (especially the Angels), will always come to aid.

Then again - good luck and have fun!
Weelcome to Discovery Freelancer this is best game Big Grin and have fun here ...