Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nomad RolePlay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys! I have always wanted to make a nomad character but I really don't know how to RP as one of them. I don't want to make this character just to type 2 lines of signs and symbols then engage everything on my scanner( iu red, iu dai). I have read most of their lore and I'll do that again just to understand them better. I like nomads since vanilla version and I'm willing to learn the nomad RP and maybe later join some official factions like K'Hara. I'll be greatfull if anyone can help me with this.
Poke me or Conrad / Bluecrecent / Moveit<Somenumberhere> on Skype. I'm willing to talk you through the basics, really getting good at it takes time and practice (much like everything else in life, I suppose).
Thank you for answering to my problem and for your kindness. Right now I have some work to do but I the next 2 days I think I'll be able to cantact you. I'm really happy to see that people still help eachother in the comunity.
Look forward to seeing you around.

Nomads have a ton of potential, granted its a little hard to learn everything at first, but they are really fun to fly around with when you do learn.
I'm looking forward to see you around too. Indeed, nomads have potential ever since the nomad id is opened for everyone. As you said getting started is the hardest part but after you learn them the fun part will come espeially when flying in a big group.