Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Best setup for "Legate" Corsair Dreadnought?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ehem... Hello! , I need an advice about "Legate" Corsair Dreadnought, what's the best setup for it? obviously i'm asking coz i don't know.. i hope some will help.. Smile

PS: Oh i forgot to say, i will use it for missions.. thanks in advance... Smile
when I had mine I used Corsair Primarys and Secondarys, plus 3 Cerberus. And as I remember - 1-2 flak turrets.

Dual missile also works, but mostly Legase used for missions, where missiles may not be really effective sometimes. Legate is big and fat and strong ship also, so getting Mortar and acting like sniper ship is waste of his tallents to roll things down. And Razors just needs get some ballance to be used vs small ships effectively.
This is what I use.

First 2 Class 8: 2 Basic Flaks
Rest Class 8: Light Corsair Turret
Class 9: Corsair Battleship Turret
First Class 10: Missile
Rest Class 10: Cerbs

I use this for both, missions and PvP
I heard 3 Heavy mortars\1 mortar may do something too Smile
What Flash said but you need to position the 2 flaks in the fins slots that are closer to the nose so they would be in the middle of the ship, I does not remember actually the slot numbers but they are definitely not the first 2:
[Image: Legate.jpg]
2 Missile/2 Cerb Legate is the most all around setup. If one have better proposition about flak positioning do tell.
(06-22-2013, 09:41 AM)belarusich Wrote: [ -> ]I heard 3 Heavy mortars\1 mortar may do something too Smile

I kill cruisers with this setup , but for mission is very bad .

For missions only - 4 cerbs , 2 flak , the rest doesn't matter . Also can use an Mortar or Missile .
Thank you to all of your advices... atleast now, i have an idea.... Smile
Hm. I think it is better to put 4xCerberus turrets (class 10) and 4xPrimary battleship turrets (class 9, you can put corsairs if you want). In mission farming you should to do more damage with less energy waste. Class 8 guns don't matter for mission farming.
And of course don't forget to put good armor upgrade for this ship. Better Capital Armor upgrade mk VI and higher (mk VII, mk VIII)