Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Brain/Common sense + RNC = no love ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Guys , i strongly advice you to RP a bit , just say : "enggagagagagburg"then fire , for me is enought ( no according to rules whatsoever !!!! ) . But when you just fire like dorks that you are without any word , then this is breaking the rules .

I play with FRAPS on always , so i will report you all the time , one report done , second i will do tomorrow (tonight i will drink beer and have some fun) .

WHY CANT YOU JUST SAY 1 STUPID WORD ?? Why do you fire with no RP whatsoever ? I know you are affraid that i will rip you apart , but hell ... i die fast on 3 cruisers . Just say something and will be ok by me .

But when i just log on , undock and sudenly 3 stupid BS decloack behind me and kills me with no word ... thats just dumb .

Grow some brains guys . And not all RNC , i apologise for those who realy play this game , but many of them are just ... hell , no word for them .

Again - report every time , that i will do from now on . I didn not reported you before ( and you just did the same stupid no RP crapy game ) just because i thought you will grow some common sense , but no .. you did not .
Okay.
Sure thing.
Ok.
When you're Libby dread and you see Rheinie vessels ahead - you should know that they're not friendly 8l

BTW "Engaging!", /l1 is not RP and should not be considered as such i spose; at least not alone. Also it's difficult to type under the Missouri rain of fire.
(06-22-2013, 07:58 PM)utrack Wrote: [ -> ]Ok.
When you're Libby dread and you see Rheinie vessels ahead - you should know that they're not friendly 8l

BTW "Engaging!", /l1 is not RP and should not be considered as such i spose; at least not alone. Also it's difficult to type under the Missouri rain of fire.

that was exactly what i said .

But i will be happy (as i aslways was) with only - "i see you , you die".

It does not matter that RNC and LNS are enemies . They should Rp before killing eack others . Seems that you need to learn that too .

Are you RNC ? who are you just to report you too ( kidding , i hope you got that last part Smile )
If you're havin' indie problems, I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 sanction reports waiting but a processed report ain't one.
(06-22-2013, 08:08 PM)Tyler Wrote: [ -> ]If you're havin' indie problems, I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 sanction reports waiting but a processed report ain't one.

Never heard of you .
Who are you ? and if your bad time past far .. just go to sleep .

BTW - the reports are handled , sooner or later .
lol report threatening and raging in flood
so cool
wish i could do that too
Using the words RNC and common sense in the same sentence is unheard of
(06-22-2013, 08:17 PM)cata77 Wrote: [ -> ]Never heard of you .
Should that be of any interest either?
(06-22-2013, 08:17 PM)cata77 Wrote: [ -> ]Who are you ?
See above, if not, I'm that janitor that cleans up the crap you leave behind when headed home. The silent superhero, without me, you'd be suffocating in dust & dirt.
(06-22-2013, 08:17 PM)cata77 Wrote: [ -> ]bad
bed*
(06-22-2013, 08:17 PM)cata77 Wrote: [ -> ]BTW - the reports are handled , sooner or later .
Oh, I know. I was merely making a joke.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13