Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: fl hook commands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i run a lan server with some family and friends we used to do 4.85 and recently upped to to 4.86 and notice flhook is different we get the basic commands but we don't understand the location and item id's is there a way to get a list of these and what they are?
.help

But there are not all commands, i knew only few others: .cloak, .chase, .push (or .pull , i dont remember Sad )
Item id's are the 10 digit "hash" number of the item. You can get the cargo for any given player by issuing, in-game, the command .enumcargo playername or .enumcargo$ ClientId
If you are at the console itself, omit the leading dot.
You can find the cargo from the hash number using DSAccountManager's Item List. As for Location ID's, you can find the location ID for any given location the same way; using DSAccountManager's Item list. This is located on the Tools menu of DSAccountManager. The number you are looking for is the decimal Hash. There is also a hexadecimal hash to the right of the decimal hash. Have no idea what the hexadecimal hash is for.

Kelly
I know fews
.beam (name) (place) - teleport
.addcash (name) (cash)
.addcargo (cargo index) (name) (number)
(06-24-2013, 02:46 PM)KellyR Wrote: [ -> ]Item id's are the 10 digit "hash" number of the item. You can get the cargo for any given player by issuing, in-game, the command .enumcargo playername or .enumcargo$ ClientId
If you are at the console itself, omit the leading dot.
You can find the cargo from the hash number using DSAccountManager's Item List. As for Location ID's, you can find the location ID for any given location the same way; using DSAccountManager's Item list. This is located on the Tools menu of DSAccountManager. The number you are looking for is the decimal Hash. There is also a hexadecimal hash to the right of the decimal hash. Have no idea what the hexadecimal hash is for.

Kelly

where is this Dsaccountmanager you speak of?
(06-30-2013, 07:20 PM)GalaCeir Wrote: [ -> ]where is this Dsaccountmanager you speak of?

http://the-starport.net/modules/newbb/vi...ic_id=4398
ah i see a replacement for ironcross.

next dumb question, upon startup, without changing anything i get an error message, "player database not found"

insight?
is the directory for your player database correct in it's settings?
(07-01-2013, 11:25 PM)GalaCeir Wrote: [ -> ]ah i see a replacement for ironcross.

next dumb question, upon startup, without changing anything i get an error message, "player database not found"

insight?

I've had this happen with v1.4. Here's the fix. download the 1.1 version of DSAccountManager. Call it up and make sure your paths are correct.

Once it comes up, it will have created the player database. You can then close 1.1 and run 1.4 and it will work fine.

I have noticed I had to have my host machine set to boot to the Administrator account for any of the server functions to work correctly.

Kelly
(07-05-2013, 01:12 AM)KellyR Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2013, 11:25 PM)GalaCeir Wrote: [ -> ]ah i see a replacement for ironcross.

insight?

I've had this happen with v1.4. Here's the fix. download the 1.1 version of DSAccountManager. Call it up and make sure your paths are correct.

Once your paths are correct click Save, Once it comes up, it will have created the player database. You can then close 1.1 and run 1.4 and it will work fine.

I have noticed I had to have my host machine set to boot to the Administrator account for any of the server functions to work correctly.

Kelly