Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BD Battleship getting any arc changes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was wondering, since Im gonna buy one. I tested it on Discovery of Discovery, and the arcs seems pretty bad for everything but Heavys. I know its not a very used ship, but compared to the KuBS, BD BS kinda sucks. Having only 4 secondarys firing forward, and 5 backwards. Prims, forward 4, sideways 5, backwards one. Will there be any changes to this in 4.87? I mean, at least 3-4 prims should fire backwards, and arcs of class 8 are terrible for flaks and anti-snub.

Also, the cargo space, BD BS isnt that small, its bigger then some BS and has less cargo. It has 1400 ( lowest of all BS ) then Osiris which is half the size has 1400 also. Shouldn't BD BS have more then Osiris since its bigger? I know the gap between the Togo, which was my guess why it has 1400.

EDIT: Move this if its in the wrong section pls. Smile
Ah it is really terrible ship but if you are against it. It is quite perfect kitting monster actually.
For more infos you can ask the people that can fly it.
(06-23-2013, 10:28 PM)Govedo13 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah it is really terrible ship but if you are against it. It is quite perfect kitting monster actually.
For more infos you can ask the people that can fly it.

Thats why I want one Big Grin

Also, Togo will complete my collection of all pirate highest class caps.