Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I seem to have been banned from the RP server, not sure why. I've searched in the player sanctions, and havent found my name. My player name is also PhnxLdr. If I missed my sanction, could someone point me in the right direction so I know what I did? All I know is that I use Windows Vista, and whenever I forget to turn off Ad aware and Windows firewall I get disconnected. I forgot this time and I've been banned. Maybe it thinks that those programs are cheats? If anyone knows anything help would be appreciated.
If there's no sanction report, it was probably an automated ban. Check the topic about the speedmodders, some other innocent people seem to have been caught among them.
Ad-aware and Windows firewall wouldn't be treated as cheats by the server. Something else must be problematic with your case. Consult to an admin by private message.
Was now banned too,...
Console kicked me for cheating and reconnecting was impossible cause of the ban...

i just docked at palermo base in my bomber

saw many people get kicked by console for cheating before i was out...

hope this will be all end up good...

(would be nice to get unbanned, thx, active char was Voxx~Veneto)
Hi

Sitting with the same problem
Was flying my destroyer and was banned with allot of other people

My destroyer name is Poseidon-OC-82

Please help me.. I am sure this will be resolved
Same problem, Undocked from a base and was banned.

Name is [T]Seth

EDIT: Aha, may have found why...using my new laptop...has vista, and the firewall turned itself on again. Possible reason?

It wouldn't let me connect earlier when I had it on...
Hail brothers and sisters,

For some strange reason i was banned. I was just flying around killing some npc no harmful or cheating stuff.
I really hope i get unbanned and i can just get back on playing on this great RP server.
My char name is Cobalt_Raven[NL], hope things get sorted out soon :(

Greetings,
Cobalt Raven.
My primary colonial account got banned -.-

Namely, the chars on the sig.
Too most!!! What with a server??? I am forbidden!!!
CALM DOWN.

Server malfunction. Everything will be restored when the admins get wind of it... Do not freak out and do not spam their PM boxes...
In the meantime wait...

Incase of Emergency
Bang head on keyboard.
Pages: 1 2