Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Why there no missions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On the wiki, every base offers missions. However in the game some bases do not offer any missions and they always just say that there are too many people useing the missions board at this time. Even if i'm friendly with them. How does this make sense? Is there something wrong with my Freelancer? Or is there any other way to get missions at e.g. Guard bases?

Dr.Centura

PS: Does my rep. go up if i shoot enemy players?
You rep will not go up if you shoot enemy players. If it did, it'd be miniscule and redundant anyway.

Missions can be got in many places, when it says "come back when you're friendlier" and you're friendly, it doesn't do missions there. It's the server, not you. Same goes for too many people accessing the job boards.

To my knowledge, most dockable planets do missions and a lot of bases do but not all of them. Where are you trying to get them?
At Tekagis base or other nomad/wild bases
Nomad bases dont have missions
(06-24-2013, 11:23 AM)belarusich Wrote: [ -> ]Nomad bases dont have missions

Really?!? Why do you think I posted this question? I want to know why they don't.
No need to be sarcastic. If there's no missions then there's no missions. You'll have to find another way to earn the money/rep up etc.
(06-24-2013, 11:36 AM)Dr.Centura Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2013, 11:23 AM)belarusich Wrote: [ -> ]Nomad bases dont have missions

Really?!? Why do you think I posted this question? I want to know why they don't.

Because non-nomad ships aren't supposed to be friendly with nomads for no reason.
I think what Dr.Centura means is that you can't for example be a Wild and rep nomads because they offer no missions.
(06-24-2013, 03:55 PM)Karl Neumann Wrote: [ -> ]I think what Dr.Centura means is that you can't for example be a Wild and rep nomads because they offer no missions.

Yes I have a Nomad char with whom I want to become a Wild but I cannot buy their ID because I am not friendly enough (only 2/3 of the green bars are full) and I can't do anything to become more friendly with them...
(06-24-2013, 04:27 PM)Dr.Centura Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2013, 03:55 PM)Karl Neumann Wrote: [ -> ]I think what Dr.Centura means is that you can't for example be a Wild and rep nomads because they offer no missions.

Yes I have a Nomad char with whom I want to become a Wild but I cannot buy their ID because I am not friendly enough (only 2/3 of the green bars are full) and I can't do anything to become more friendly with them...

If you have a K'Hara character, then it's fairly easy to become Wilde - you talk to the faction and they decide if they want to give you a Wilde ID.

If you're using a generic Nomad ID (now available), without involving the official factions, you have no chance whatsoever to get the Wilde ID simply from missions or whatever.
Pages: 1 2