Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Quite an epic Li-Rh battle, in NB/Hamb, video.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One of the best battles there was in last few months, filmed by one of our folks. The fact that I wasn't able to participate in that makes me kinda sad.

What makes it different, is that, in accordance to the wishes of certain QQ'ing part of the community, unhappy with uncloaking turtles, most of raiding RNC's went into snubs. (the fight in Hamb/NB starts from 11th minute, before that it's an ordinary capship raid into Liberty in a previous day).

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VarZDsFQ...e=youtu.be

P.S.: Slightly provocative introduction is why I've posted this in Flood, and not in Media Center Angel
Let the holywar begin!

P.S. bad i too was not here Sad
I have 2 minutes on my video also . Now the admins are watching it .

Guys - learn to speak / RP / curse / whatever , you are becaming lamer every day . Do not attack a ship with no word when you are 7 vs 1 , is not nice . I know that is what you do , but try changing a bit .

Nice video , poor attitude , unfortunately .
Razor mine

Nova+snac at belgemir

full energy guns

No comments...
rhelend superior!!!
2 cata
what about when you uncloaking in back and opening fire without any notices.
Meh,you just kid,which is crying that he died not fair. But when the rest dying from your uncloaking tactics - its all fair and you are became a hero..
You just cant get the fun from game.
I died million times,but again and again im fighting. You are not warrior,you just crying babyboy. :|
Lol at LNS indie oorply arguing about IDs in local while their anuses are getting raped hard and dry by rheinland novas and snacs.
(06-25-2013, 05:28 PM)Reptile Wrote: [ -> ]2 cata
what about when you uncloaking in back and opening fire without any notices.
Meh,you just kid,which is crying that he died not fair. But when the rest dying from your uncloaking tactics - its all fair and you are became a hero..
You just cant get the fun from game.
I died million times,but again and again im fighting. You are not warrior,you just crying babyboy. :|

First - go to school kid and learn some manners and also learn to spell . You are just pathetic in your poor try to put me into a bad light .

Second - i am trying to learn your poorly brain to RP before opening fire , for sure you can't understand because your brain is just too small for that . All you understood was that i was crying for dieing .

Third - i never uncloack without saying something . Again , how can you understand that ? Ask someone to repeat to you when you forget that (as in 3 seconds from now on) .

Fourth - i play for fun , i repeted so many times that even birds understood that , but you did not . But i can not have fun when people of your "quality" starts spamming server with their presence .

Fifth - i'm way older than you , so "kid" won't apply to me . But maybe you were talking to your dad , who knows ?

Sixth - ask someone please to slowly repeat to you what i wrote , maybe you will understand . If you don't understand , ask again for help .

Cata come down a little, we hunt his cat group everywhere, we destroyed him, many of his group run. Only he and this Knjaz are in command. The last hope of this people are this videos but in this situation is the best strategy who hit "last" not first and WE will hit last. I want to keep this guy "Gepard" here on discovery, if we destroy him total, he run as usually to another server (Crossfire>>Disco>>WOW<<Disco) DO YOU WAS at the heroical Manhatten battle? In this video we can see the part in 7 minutes but they do not show the end of this part. The end was a total crash for this guys, nobody of Liberty Navy died (at Manhatten) in this battle. The RNC was much more as we was. Also we took texas back! Liberty Navy learned at last how to defend freedom and our home! 90% Situations in defends we win. But anybody who fight alone > he die ! At all Liberty units ! No split ! Stay togheder ! AND kill all spies in the near! RNC play very dirty, with tricks and cheats and propaganda but even this do not help.

Cata ! Call all of your friends to Navy, i called to! We have to take New Berlin !
That bomber outfit is thought to be used in group fights, where you'll rarely use mines against caps. It's plain efficiency; the energy cannons server well as hullbusters for the last bits of health while EMP aren't normally used to shoot BS shields (not when you have 5-6 bombers). Novas work against dreads and snacs do against carriers. Probably some of them dropped the nova to mount a CD.

I don't see anything wrong with it.
Pages: 1 2