Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Base contructing permission in librety
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i wanna construct a base in liberty it's name will be hawks bay trading canter it will be located in penny sector D3 it will be a IC base and i will pay the fee please give me the permission
...Incoming Transmission...
Comms ID: LPI

"Excuse me sir, but your application for base construction has been forwarded to my office since the Navy is tired of dealing this persistence. The Liberty Navy has informed me that your application has been denied for base construction roughly 3-4 times now, so if you could be so kind as to stop clogging up our comms channel, that would be great!"

"Any further applications to Liberty Lawful forces about base permission will be considered as harassment, and charges will be placed by the LPI if harassment of said lawful forces is continued."

"To sum it up, if your application has been denied by officials, then it has been DENIED !"

Regards,

Officer Jin Kurita, Liberty Police Inc.

...Transmission Closed...
why my application is denied tell me give reason
ok if i give the fee than they allow me to build the base
please reply
The Republic of Liberty, The Liberty Navy, and any other group representing the Government of Liberty, denied your application, nobody in this thread can help you, and they're really only trying to take advantage of you.

As it's been said, if you want to construct a base, any application you make needs to be well written, and "in character" or it won't even get a second glance. This is an RP Oriented server.

Don't send any money to anyone listed in this thread.