Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Discovery Freelancer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am mrliberty90... A curious person who loves discovery and longs to play it again. Currently as I type this thread I am unable to play Freelancer (Windows 8 is a b***h.) I will have to wait until my OS is compatible with Freelancer until I can play again. It will likely be a few months, or even longer. But I promise I will come online again. Sure I'll have to obtain my Bomber and Rep again, but I think I'll trash that idea and trial myself to be part of the K'Hara. Can't wait to be part of the community again.

-mrliberty90
Well - first of all, Welcome to Disco! (even if not right away in-game)

Then again - while you can't play the game right now... why not spend some time on the forums, read a bit around, here and there, the rules, stories, comm channels, faction pages. This could help you get an idea about what's going on... so you can have a quick start when you get in-game.

Then again, feel free to ask anything if you wish so or need clarification.

Good luck and have fun!
Hello there frend you welcome here and have fun here..
Welcome.
Hiya, and welcome Big Grin

It's sad that Windows 8 makes the game incompatible.. D:
(06-27-2013, 07:04 PM)Syf257 Wrote: [ -> ]Hiya, and welcome Big Grin

Im playing Disco on Windows 8, and a few other people are as well. so i dont know why you guys are having trouble/

* Sabru wonders
(06-28-2013, 01:06 PM)Sabre Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2013, 07:04 PM)Syf257 Wrote: [ -> ]Hiya, and welcome Big Grin

Im playing Disco on Windows 8, and a few other people are as well. so i dont know why you guys are having trouble/

* Sabre wonders

I don't have Windows 8, was just sayin it sucks for him that it's incompatible.
I have windows 8 and it works perfectly.
Welcome aboard!
Hello there, suggest you run some forumlancer RP untill you get a Win XP OS.
Pages: 1 2