Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: External Message Relay to [LN] Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 2hzq2rt.png]

Sender: Sergeant Virgil Samms
Subject: Logistics

FAO: [LN] Command

Greetings,
we have noticed the construction of Long Island in orbit around Manhattan. As you may be aware LPI- has a small logistical fleet of ADX supply ships.

If you wish to avail yourself of their usage in base supply please contact us for any help you may need in supplementing the base.

Regards

[Image: a0vxw1.png]
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Captain Alan Polstari
TARGET ID: Sargeant Virgil Samms
SUBJECT: Logistics
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

Hello Sargeant Samms,

Your support is noted and welcome. You'll find that LPI- has rights to dock at anytime. We're trying to make this a public works project so that anyone we welcome as friendly can assist, but having another organized group like your own is welcome as well. We're currently seeking Ship Hull Panels at the moment, but we'll be requesting more items soon.

Captain Polstari, signing off.
****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<

Comm ID: Xavier Ravis, Platinum Incorporated
Target ID: Liberty Navy High Command
Priority: Extremely High
Encryption: Extremely High

Greetings, Navy officials.

We spotted something troubling today during one of our mining operations in Alberta. A transport named "Exalted" was reported to be hauling base supplies into the nebula. Platinum vessels have been combing the nebula to find any hidden secrets, but to no avail.

As a side note, a Liberty Rogue approached me during a solo mining operation and claimed that a Cold Lake Industries official had paid him twenty five million credits to harass Platinum officials. A gallery of guncam shots can be found here.

>>>TRANSMISSION TERMINATED<<<
TRANSMISSION: Begin

ENCRYPTION: Moderate
PRIORITY: Low
TARGET ID: "Xavier Ravis"
SUBJECT: Possible Facility & Bribery
SENDER ID: ADMIRAL, Rachel A. Baker.

-- --- ---- ---- ---- --- --
[Image: Rachel2Forums_zps35dc9e8c.png]

The possibility of locating an illegal base is of course, of high interest to my Command Staff and flight officers.

I'm sure you're no doubt aware of the risks posed by an unknown facility.

Should you happen to locate this facility, your continued cooperation would be greatly appreciated by Myself and the rest of Naval High Command.

As for the...alleged dealings between Cold Lake employees and certain Rogue pirates, I would suggest forwarding that information to the LPI. Bribery and corporate affairs are of course, within the sphere of civilian law enforcement.

We will however attempt to provide additional Naval units to patrol near your facilities, should you feel that they are under any great risk from the Liberty Rogues.

In any case, your vigilance and continued loyalty to The Republic are greatly appreciated.

Acting Fleet Admiral Rachel A. Baker, Signing Off.

TRANSMISSION: End
>>>>Incoming transmission<<<<
>>>>Type: Behavior report<<<<

Hello, Captain of the LNS-Ragnarok
Sir or Ma'am
Today, I have received a shocking reply from a " fellow " Navy officer, The said officer serves on the LNS-M@D|M@XIMUS, an Atlantis class carrier.

I reported to him/her the situation in the California system, where several pirates had been operating.
To witch he/she replied and I quote: " I'm happy for you "

I have no choice but to report you my concern with the LNS-M@D|M@XIMUS
and with due respect, how did he/she even join the Navy's ranks?

Gladly we did managed to deter the Rogues from the California system, even without his/her help, but that is unimportant, its the manner how he/she replied me that concerns me the most

May Liberty live long and prosper
>>>>Error: 404 End of data stream<<<<
>>>>incoming transmission<<<<
>>>>Type: update of concern<<<<

Hello, I'm Captain of the Siege Class Cruiser, LNS-Ragnarok

Sir or Ma'm

The matter of the LNS-M@D|M@XIMUS has been delt with, in a respectful manner

Thank you for your time

The LNS-Ragnarok, Signing of
>>>>Error:404 End of Data Stream<<<<
Gentlemen,

There have been some disturbing things going on in Liberty as of late. Today LNS-Alcatraz a liberty GB with Police ID murdered multiple innocent civilians, demanded miners pay him for permission to mine in Pennsylvania, disobeyed direct orders and was able to get away unpunished.

I chased this individual all over Liberty before he was finally caught by a combined LNS/=LSF= fleet. After much deliberation and gathering statements from witnesses that proved he had committed these crimes the =LSF= decided to let him go with out so much as a warning.

I am asking you to please do something about this individual as he is tarnishing the reputation of the Liberty Navy. Attached are some guncam images proving his guilt. If you need more information please do not hesitate to ask.

I recommend that his LNS tag be stripped from his vessel and that he be declared and enemy of the Liberty Navy.

http://i.imgur.com/F6TtooU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/k7TbkXJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/i0jxsso.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ckzKRVC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UF82c7q.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Js9BI2p.jpg

V/R,

Roman.Scott
Commander LABC Amadaeus/GB Perseus
TRANSMISSION: Begin

ENCRYPTION: MAXIMUM
PRIORITY: HIGH
TARGET ID: "Roman Scott"
SUBJECT: Rogue Ship.
SENDER ID:FLEET ADMIRAL, Rachel A. Baker.

[Image: Rachel2Forums_zps35dc9e8c.png]

While we cannot rename a ship that we do not control, orders have already been issued to turn that ship into a space-wreck.

I will use every resource at the Navy's disposal to eliminate this ship, and either kill or capture it's Captain, of that, you have my word.

A Rogue Naval officer is more despicable than many other types of person. They have betrayed their Nation, Their Comrades, The President and the sense of honor that is supposed to control their actions.

Thank you for reporting this incident, Mister Scott.

Fleet Admiral Rachel A. Baker, Signing Off.

TRANSMISSION: End
Admiral Baker,

I appreciate your timely response and your decision to take the appropriate action.

V/R,

Roman
Greetings, navy personnel.

I, as an applicant for the LN find myself in a quandary. In the application I am asked about the admiralty and I just can't seem to find information that I'm sure is current, particularly forum names. Is there any chance one of you fine officers could give me the five members of your admiralty, their ranks and forum names? It would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks
The Aberration
Pages: 1 2 3 4