Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Maquis rep.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

Anyone know how I can increase my Maquis rep to neutral? I created a new char who seems to be neutral to all Gallic factions (even GRN and GRP) except the Maquis. It's red to them, so I can't even get a bribe.

The char's got Freelancer ID but no IFF as yet.

Cheers.
There is a Gallic Junker base in Languedoc behind the purple gas giant that has Maquis bribes, hope that helps.
1) Get Council/Brigands/Corse bribes, do Council/Brigand/Corse missions (actually, Corse missions don't exist afaik)
2) Kill Gallic lawfuls

Edit: Yeah, this
(06-27-2013, 06:40 PM)kikatsu Wrote: [ -> ]There is a Gallic Junker base in Languedoc behind the purple gas giant that has Maquis bribes, hope that helps.
Is a better idea.
Kewl.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers.
(06-27-2013, 06:42 PM)Karst Wrote: [ -> ]1) Get Council/Brigands/Corse bribes, do Council/Brigand/Corse missions (actually, Corse missions don't exist afaik)

Oh, there are Corse missions, but they're all anti cruiser missions (I think) and are only available on a few bases. Furthermore, those missions aren't even against who they should be.

On topic, shooting GRN/GRP ships or getting those bribes will definitely work.