Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: sbane5 this is a message to you sir.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
sbane5 i want to thank you for you help mining this morning.I see you had a problem down there that i had no chance of helping you out with.

[Image: THEKILL.jpg]

so sry for that.

For helping me out i uploaded you a little cash for helping me and for compensation for your losses.

[Image: THEPAYOUT.jpg]

Feel free to try to collect the 10 mil bounty on this guy im sure tyber would smile.

Here is how this guy RP's

[Image: THERP.jpg]

All for now and thank you sir for your help.

stang
Lel. Inbefore lock.
(06-28-2013, 09:02 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Lel. Inbefore lock.

smiles and grins ......
Not sure whose RP you are judging. Your own? or the hello?
(06-28-2013, 10:52 PM)Trail Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure whose RP you are judging. Your own? or the hello?

Well if you think its my role play,let me in lighten you,a bit.Not a thing was in sys chat before he shot down this pilot sbane5. if you read line 10,11,an 12 in my 3rd screen shot well that says it all.
Question is, why would the forum care about the interaction between two people with very poor rp and grammar skills?
How hard is it to punctuate, really?
(06-29-2013, 11:40 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Question is, why would the forum care about the interaction between two people with very poor rp and grammar skills?

Sir i posted this to let him no i had sent him money for his losses,is there a problem with that?
(06-29-2013, 11:42 AM)Fro Wrote: [ -> ]How hard is it to punctuate, really?

For me very hard,and i ask you the same do you have a problem with that?

oooo an if you don't like my post or if it bothers you then don't read my posts.that is simple.
(06-29-2013, 11:53 AM)stang Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2013, 11:40 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Question is, why would the forum care about the interaction between two people with very poor rp and grammar skills?

Sir i posted this to let him no i had sent him money for his losses,is there a problem with that?

You posted it in flood. That was a grave mistake.
Pages: 1 2