Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: This is me! Hi and hello.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As you can read above: This is rather me than anybody else! :lol:

Serious now. I have been RPing here for some days months ago. Now I've thought of a new launch - with a Welcome-Thread this time. hehe

I've been roleplaying on many Ultima Online RP-Freeshards (if anybody of you knows that game), but doing this in english is rather new to me. (and harder than I thought)
Whatever.. Now I am here and got to post a little link to a very short biography to one of my characters - Skasi!:)
One of the first posts is a Roleplay post! Awesome! That's a good step towards many great steps on the Discovery server!

Welcome to the madhouse, make sure you read the rules here.

If you find your account banned, please check here.

If you see someone breaking any rules, report them here.

If you want to see a faction list, please check the post here.

However, maybe you're one of the people that likes to lead instead of follow. If you wish to start a faction please post here. However, don't forget to get the 500 million credit tax first!

Got the Roleplay bug? check the Roleplay Hub located here

And finally, for all announcements for the 24/7 Discovery RPG Server, check here for new posts on new info for the server and mod!

That's all that should help you get started. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for the cabbage king, also known as Angelfire!

~Leo
Oh I forgot to mention:
I've already read the rules and tons of posts about "joining factions". Lots and lots of thanks for all these links!:)
Hey there, welcome to Discovery. I see that you're quite experienced, so I'll lay off the links. Plus, Abaddon got pretty much everything.

I also see Xing looking at this thread.. I'm going to beat him to it.

IGNORE THE COMMUNIST PENGUINS. They have yet to strike at Discovery.
Join the BLS and LPI!

Read my stories!

Click the picture in my sig! We'll be best friends:D
NO! Join OPG!
Contact me in-game (look in my profile, there are all OPG chars:D)

Your start makes me happy:D
Have fun and nice RP here;)
whoaaa! nice intro!

and wow Leo!

*impressed*

*Bows head in respect*
Wow, that will be a hard day. I have to join three factions, read tons of stories, ignore penguins and have to figure who Leo is and what makes Angelfire getting so excited. Poor me..:mellow:

However, don't forget I can't influence what my character will do. He somehow just wont listen to me!:dry:
Welcome. Nice to see a real character - one who worked in a pub. That's authentic.

Now read the forums, study the rules.
Be sure to visit Bretonia. We have plenty of pubs.
Don't join one faction, join a few. This is a community.
No matter what someone does, stay in character, and never take anything personally.

(shameless part)
check out the S/D.
*Points to Self*

Leo.

~Leo
Pages: 1 2