Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Goodbye HF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Appropriate music

Goodbye HF, it's been fun. Them giant zergfests destroying dozens and dozens of lolwut LN caps until they cry and refuse to log on again while we're on. Shooting mean bnoses that were engaging XA with two giant floating dildos, drifting into a furball with -insert number of dildos here- and ramming the nearest cap in the mouth until it blows up or leaves. Never have I ever met a faction that could utilize gigantic dildos so skillfully as you, and you will surely be missed.

Oh, and donate to xenos so we don't die due to lack of arbiter support. Don't make me show the puppy dog eyes to this song, we will all regret it. All of us.
(06-29-2013, 09:33 PM)Evo Wrote: [ -> ]Shooting mean bnoses that were engaging XA with two giant floating dildos

I remember that all too well ;_;
(rofl)
No this is the only appropriate song for anyone's leaving thread.

I disagree, once the puppy eyes are broken out.
*cough*
(06-29-2013, 09:35 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2013, 09:33 PM)Evo Wrote: [ -> ]Shooting mean bnoses that were engaging XA with two giant floating dildos

I remember that as well they must of been doing that a lot
Evo, you are making me cry.
*He Cries*
(06-29-2013, 10:04 PM)Just.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2013, 09:35 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]

I remember that as well they must of been doing that a lot

>Flying around Lib in my BHG| BN, all happy because it's new
>Notice [HF] swarm and XA swarm are logged in NY
>Think that I'll avoid them, since I'm going to california
>Go down WP > Cali Gate lane
>Turn away from screen to pick up a cup
>Look back at screen, [HF] and XA reds everywhere. 2 arbiters the rest snubs
>"Hi guys. Er, I didn't come here to hunt you or anything. I'll be on my way".
>Evo goes: "Notsofast.jpg"
>Get spammed by millions of CDs
>Gank ensures. I die.
http://i.imgur.com/vXDtNWr.jpg
chasing some off Xenos for some trader them [HF] bs jump out of clock kill a lac and try to do the same to me fun time fun time
Pages: 1 2