Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: System Submission - Zoner Alliance Guard [Omicron 79]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I believe its time for the Zoner Alliance to step up within the Disco community and given a guard system of its own. I need a system developer to help me with my project and here is what I have so far. Do feel free to check the wiki page below as it explains how ZA will manage to get a new system.

System Creation Request:
Omicron 79

Project Status:
Ongoing

Need a System Developer:
Very easy system to make, pretty much uses Omicron 74 Template
Don't really need pictures as you all know what O-74 Looks like
Only task is to change station / object name, commodities sold, rewire the wormhole connections and remove all snub sell points
Oh and making a system blue would be a bonus but not a requirement
And nomad battleship spawn inside the Core 4 Minefield would be awesome thanks.

System Location
[Image: jw1r.png]

Heres the Wiki Page (No long available) if you need the info.
i support this system submission
I really didn't like the whole ZA/Order/Pheonix/whatever screw up...but I have not laughed so hard for weeks.
The idea for this system has my yes, yes and yes! That will solve so many problems!
I support the creation of this system.
I support it also! they earned their place in sirius!
After reading the wiki page thoroughly, I believe this would be a worthy reward for ZA for all their efforts put into acquiring their own guard system, and would represent them quite accurately.
You wrong with stations

We need more bases.

"Core 4 comm station"

"Core 4 sigma freeport"
I support this project.
+1 support, make sure there's no jumpgate or jumphole connections and it's perfect
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5