Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Are the pirates and terrorists amoung us going to prison? Nominate the most likely!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
To clarify, those characters, not players. Which I have done in the past (and still do, just not on the forums anymore)
http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/27/texas-...or-months/

Considering the far more depraved and sickening activities some server characters get up to, who is most likely to get locked up?

I'm torn between Mon'Star and Admiral Hale. Thoughts?
Mon'Star and hale dream of being on Tri_Udent's level.
So much about anonymity in the internet.

Read the full article now. How risible. I really wouldn't like to live in the USA.
Sssshhh. This is about lighthearted epeening the most awesome ingame characters, and is totally not a thinly veiled politically charged thread about western countries and their freedoms, both percieved and actual.

Jeeeze.
Omg.

Your link is more interesting than your thread.
Elise "tuna fish" Pennybrooke has been seized by the Kempetai, does this count?
Sick people.Sick laws-full control, 1984 style.
Same things happened in communistic lands when people made jokes about the communistic leaders. The good thing was that one should had reported it to the authorities before hitting the train to GULAG, nowadays it works over internet stalking. Same story just different system name.

Another old sad story from communistic past:
My grandfather was high-ranked officer in the Army and devoted communist, as such he volunteered to collect the neighbourhood fee for the Party. One nice day burglar robbed his house and stole the said money. Even if the police found the burglar trying to sold my grandmother jewellery and even after some "treatment" he confessed everything and went to jail my grandfather was dishonesty discharged from the Army.
They have taken away his medals and honours and his military rank. He was not able to continue to lead his regiment and received no pension, he had luck that his commanding general saved him from the camps.

Communistic countries from the past and nowadays-sad place to live.Nothing more to say.
(06-30-2013, 06:46 PM)Govedo13 Wrote: [ -> ]Sick people.Sick laws-full control, 1894 style.

[Image: th?id=H.4750355129632363&pid=15.1]

Terrifying...

EDIT: For the record, Govedo, the making of jokes against communist dictators and shooting up schools aren't comparable.

I don't agree with the kid getting locked up, but, as a parent, I don't find jokes like that funny at all. I understand he's a kid and couldn't possibly get it. He'll be released though.
I myself have a char who has, with the independant cooperation of others players, sodomized, mutilated and eaten others crew members over system chat. It's obviously not as bad as distastful joking though.

So back on topic- nominate the characters most likely to get one locked up!
By such rules everyone is going to jail , no matter what kind of char. May be my nomad and my AI would be ok since both are not so much talkative in this ways.
Also fixed the year np.Big Grin
Also for the record I cannot go so low and argue about such stuff- you might want to join some of popular skype channels around and send all the kids playing disco in jail. Also realising soon seems strange for me- according to the article he is already 3-4 months in jail and he is facing 8 years total, none wrote anything about realising. Imagine now your kid playing in the next room saying something idiotic and then how several months jail time would affect him/her.

I am sorry but if you ignore facts and need reality check just try to visit some other counties or even just check their laws.
If anywhere in EU country any law-enforcement send some kid for some idiotic comment in some game in jail there would be huge protests and campaigns against this law-enforcement, the said government would be taken down in weeks, also the said politics and parties in power wont ever be elected again. It would be some kind of social suicide for the people behind this decision.
The simple logical solution if you does not like school shootings is ,instead putting kids in jail, to restrict arms sales.Make the arms bearer to do psycho test and add laws that regulate the guns keeping in secure-boxes/safes.This too:
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/5-thing...2013-02-12
But we go too deep into politics here now so I suggest to stop. There are many kids reading, so may be some mod can clean this stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3