Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freshly hatched newling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

This is my first time playing on a FL server in a long time. Back in the good ol-days I used to roam the universe on the server Colours Elite UK, which I believe was one of the busiest EU servers at the time.

Now, I have had a severe craving to play a space sim. I tried every alternative to freelancer but Eve online, Darkstar One and X3 just don't have that amazing feel to it. So, here I am, back with freelancer.

Discovery seems like an amazing mod and I do enjoy the occasional roleplaying. I will not lie though, I am fairly overwhelmed by all the possibilities and rules; I certainly will fail a few times before I get it right.

I am 21 years old, student, avid gamer, and I am a freelancer.

-Kanro
Welcome to the server mate, be sure to read the rules and get acquainted with the community!
The rules are fairly trivial if you stick to a few guidelines:
- Don't attack players that just destroyed you.
- Roleplay a bit before pews (unless pews have already started)
- Be respectful of other players (the majority of the rules tries to enforce this in one way or another. There are sadly a few rotten apples in this community)

Anyway, welcome Smile
Well, first of all, Welcome to Disco!

Now, since some of the stuff needed was already stuff by Savas and AD, i'll only say that you're free to ask for help our guidance around here if you need any, since there are enough of us which will gladly give you a hand.

Anyway, good luck and have fun!
Welcome to the server my friend!

Have fun, and drop by in Gallia some time. We sure can use the activity!

See you in space.
First Welcome To here frend
I think we be great friends
And have fun here Big Grin,
Dont forget the /restart commands, /restart whichever house you want to get a better ship,map reps, equipment and credits.
Welcome mate.

Have fun in space.