Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Archive] - Hierarchy change -- Internal Agency Memo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: Agency, All Departments

Hi,
Most of you already know me from field missions, though I have never been one for desk jobs. I am Jason Booth, veteran here in the LSF and the new appointed Director of Homeland Security.

As you may have noticed, we have gone through some deep structural changes, and more are soon to follow. The hierarchy has been completely revamped to reflect our new status, and as result, some of you have been promoted and the bureaucracy red tape has been cut in half. The new structure is as follow:

The Directorate is now formed by 5 members: the Executive Director and the four Departament Directors. The four directors are classified by the Director-General in order of second to fourth of command in case one or more are incapacitaded.
Also, the four Departments are now divided into two branches:

*Operations
Department of Homeland Security
Department of Tactical Operations

*Intelligence
Department of Research, Development and Analysis
Department of Internal Affairs

Operations focus on the paramilitary and investigative branch of the agency, and all field agents are part of the DHS. Intelligence focus on intelligence and counter-intelligence gathering, and comprises the brain and data of the LSF. IA focus on the Agency ranks while RDA takes care of everything else.

Inside each Department, a Director can choose an agent to be his second in command. Each department also has a special rank called a Coordinator, which are agents in charge of a special project, squad or operation. The agents per se are composed of Agents and Senior Agents, with ranks in between to indicate progression. More info can be found on the infocard of the Agency which has been updated earlier today by our Director. =Infocard Link=

I just wanted everyone to be aware of the important changes that have been made and to be ready for whats gonna follow -- the Agency has hit some hard times, but we can get past this.

Any doubts, you know where to find me.