Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gateway Shipping Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
[Image: dd6dr0n-c1041944-497a-4a48-b459-3f28a01f...65N7CiK9lI]

Our short-term goals:
____________________________________________________________________________________________

To ship goods and provide commercial security throughout Bretonia and bordering systems.

Our long term goals:
____________________________________________________________________________________________

We want to crush Bowex, while rising to become the largest shipper in Sirius in the process. Assist Bretonia in supplying the armed forces fighting on the front line against the Gallic onslaught.

We are competitors of ALL other large domestic companies, so members be cordial to them but don't let them forget we are rivals. Smaller companies are our very business, so grant them every courtesy and be lenient when funds or goods are owed. Pirates are our enemies and should be avoided or engaged on sight. We seek to cooperate with Police and Armed Forces however possible.

Divisions currently hiring:

- Logistics Division
- Security Division

Application Form:

Code:
[indent]
[color=#FFD700][b]Name:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here

[color=#FFD700][b]Age:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here

[color=#FFD700][b]Character background:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here

[color=#FFD700][b]Motivation for joining Gateway:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here

[color=#FFD700][b]SKYP3 / Điscorđ contact protocols:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here
[/indent]
In-game name: GWS-Canterbury[EXEC], if you approve my application.
Name: Susan Forder
Character background: I was born in Graves Station, that's why my childhood was not best. Both of my parents are BMM miners. When I was 7 we moved to Planet New London so I get to school. I get out from school, when I was 16, I started as Freelance trader, but it wasn't job for me, then I met my old school friend at Waterloo Station front of Planet New London. He recommended Gateway Shipping for me, so I went to Kensington Shipping Platform and contacted to recruitment.
Motivation for joining Gateway Shipping: I want get business running.
Favored division: Executive Division

Susan Forder out
Your application has been approved,please sign the roster.
Gateway shipping is easily my favorite corporate faction, and I think it's great there's someone that wants to revive them.

However.....

No offense, but I suggest you look at some of the other threads in this section before you start recruiting.
You're going to need a little bit more than "I've decided to make my new faction Gateway shipping".

Read about the background for Gateway, and try to describe what you actually want to do with the faction, other than "making it".
What are your goals? What's your planned diplomacy? What sort of people are you looking for?

That kind of thing.
Ok thanks for the advice:]i'm new to this so i'll take all the help i can get.
http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Gateway_Ship...r_faction)

This is a good start. The NPC faction page on the Wiki is fairly bare, so this is what the previous player faction came up with. It's good to consolidate on the past, while adding your own material at the same time.
I'm interested, but I would like to hear more about your goals and ambitions for the faction. If you wanna bounce around ideas for RP or diplomacy, lemme know.
I edited the original post so check that,or see the wiki as we are following that for the most part.
I think they should use the Royal Liner and the Firefly as well in the logistics division.
Maybe the liner is just for Executives?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29