Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Everyone! im looking towards the "illegal" side of things...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My name is Capt. Jean Luc Picard, Im looking for and active group of pirates that may be looking to increase their numbers, im new but not 'totally' new to the skies. If your looking for someone who can take 'reasonable' orders, Im your man. so see me on here or in the skies under my title 'Capt._Picard' hope to hear from someone, good day to all.
It may help to know I'm in Central Standard Time, Midwest America, and I will be in the skies daily or every other day.
Check out the Liberty Rogues if you're looking to join a pirate faction with relatively uncomplicated roleplay motivations.

Other "mainstream" pirate groups in the various Houses are the Mollys, Unioners, Blood Dragons, and Gallic Brigands.
Now if you're talking illegal smuggling, grab yourself a Junkers ID and purchase a Pirate Train. From there you can haul many illicit commodities,(i.e. Artifacts, Black Market Munitions, Blood Diamonds, Counterfeit Software, Gaian Wildlife, NOX, Cardamine, Human Organs, Slaves, Synthetic Marijuana, Holo-tainment Bands, even Nomad Remains). If you're looking to meet fellow smugglers, your best bet is to poke around Yanagi Depot in Sigma-13--If you're lucky, we'll find you and bring you to more "friendly" space. Good luck in your journey! --Baron Malkar, pilot of the Talon.Karrde (aka "The Orange Light Express") Wink
Why not do unlawful mercenaring ?

EDIT : I forgot, welcome mate, have fun in Disco, read the rules and have a good time.
Smuggling/pirating etc is very easy. Use the easy repping guide to find out the easiest ways to rep up to a pirate faction.

There are many pirate player factions (both official and unofficial) that are worth joining as well

*cough*Contari Lance*cough*

Oh and welcome!
Why not leave that life of crime and join the most handsome and charming agents in the galaxy? Come to the LSF, Picard!
(07-06-2013, 03:11 PM)Echo 7-7 Wrote: [ -> ]Check out the Liberty Rogues if you're looking to join a pirate faction with relatively uncomplicated roleplay motivations.

I find this offensive! qq
(07-06-2013, 06:14 PM)Narcotic Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2013, 03:11 PM)Echo 7-7 Wrote: [ -> ]Check out the Liberty Rogues if you're looking to join a pirate faction with relatively uncomplicated roleplay motivations.

I find this offensive! qq

I find the smell lurking around your quarters offensive.

Oh and welcome Capt. Picard, there are many possible pirate factions in disco that might interest you. As previously mentioned Liberty Rogues might be a good one *Winks*
Thank you to all, and I hope to meet everyone in the skies!
Pages: 1 2