Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Why was i banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Char Pepe Le Peu kept losing connection to server, when i logged out to come back in, it read you have been banned from server, can anyone shed any light on this for me please.#
#
Thanks in anticipation of a speedy conclusion.
Probably the server thought you were cheating. If you can't find your name in the banned section, it's most likely a mistake.
(07-06-2013, 08:46 PM)Wicked Dane Wrote: [ -> ]Probably the server thought you were cheating. If you can't find your name in the banned section, it's most likely a mistake.

I can not access server anymore, could someone please correct this mistake.
(07-06-2013, 08:48 PM)Blue Azzuri Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2013, 08:46 PM)Wicked Dane Wrote: [ -> ]Probably the server thought you were cheating. If you can't find your name in the banned section, it's most likely a mistake.

I can not access server anymore, could someone please correct this mistake.

Just checked Banned players log, and my name is not on it, i guess i will just have to wait.
Sounds like the Anti-Cheat software has banned you. This is most likely a mistake and to fix it you'll need to post here and wait for admins to take a look.
post in this thread: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=91864

[EDIT]

Meh! Beaten to it.