Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: "navies are ganking poor rogues"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was gonna show a screencap of my navy fighter being chased by 10 mercs, but steam screenshots is not loading
np np
Damn, I missed when my postcount was 666.
Lol yep, that fight suuure looks like it's favoring the navy there.

Pure Destruction and Ronny are both Scylla, no? 8|
That is barely a gank.

And both sides do gank everytime they can - so who cares anyways?
This is so depressing. It's like the unlawfuls have become the LNS now.
oh yaye, i ma on zhe screen, SIlver.Flare
ALthough, today was the best day, navyies logg in and die, log in and die, we had 5 dessies on them.
NY was full of spams.
so kudos to every one.
but the thing is, the game really sucks for a lot of unlawfuls.
I mean, back before all this jazz would happen, unlawfuls would hate their lives due to navy gank, but at least Liberty was in some form of balance. Yeah, the LNS were pricks but that didn't stop me logging my rogue.
Nowadays however, I'm eager to log one of my lawful Liberty chars but a quick scan of the playerlist just puts me off. I mean, they'll be like 15 unlawfuls going round and ganking the crap out of people.
Hmm it's interesting how the balance sways. All of last year I made a commitment to myself not to log any lawful ships in Liberty (even though I was keen to make a navy char), because I'd had a really hard time on my pirate chars being ganked and didn't want to do the same to my brethren. Of course back then lawful ships no doubt got ganked to.

But now according to what you say the tables have turned, interesting. Well you should have a bit less to worry from Mercs, for a while anyways, as the LR- BB is temporarily closed. Smile
Lolberty gets ganked? How come it's the other way around? Usually Judges fight with 12 people against 2.
Take a look.
Pages: 1 2 3 4