Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Why are the sanctions taking the admins so long?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
First, we've had hardly any sanctions, recently, and I know everyone hasnt suddenly stopped cheating, and second I know there are reports over a month old that still havnt gone through, which are simple things like swearing and F1ing.

So has it all gotten too depressing for the admins and they've given up on sanctions? Should I not bother reporting anymore? Cos Id understand if it had.
Or maybe they're busy with more important things than stopping a few retards being a pain.

Pretty sure you'll get a negative response from this thread...especially from them.
Hone, yes.

Stop with the incessant reporting you do. It's bloody annoying.
(07-08-2013, 01:34 AM)Altejago Wrote: [ -> ]Hone, yes.

Stop with the incessant reporting you do. It's bloody annoying.
Spoken like a true admin.
Oh wait.

The admins will get to the sanctions when they have time. If your sanctions have enough evidence to be acted upon, it will be acted upon eventually. If they where in the wrong, you shouldn't have any problems with the sanction reports being filed. The admins may be biased in some ways, but I daresay they are fair when it comes to sanctions.
inb4 lazy admins Big Grin

* Sabru runs
It's the usual thing that the sanctions come up in a few months like a bolt from the blue; noone remembers what are they for.
(07-08-2013, 12:11 AM)Hone Wrote: [ -> ]So has it all gotten too depressing for the admins and they've given up on sanctions? Should I not bother reporting anymore? Cos Id understand if it had.

Hone... It's your fault. You reported people so frequently, so self righteously, that the team eventually stopped processing reports, just to piss you off.

Well done you.
Don't forget that .87 is currently in the makings.
And that they have lives, too.

Also, there've been so many threads about this already...

You're welcome <3 -Champ
*A wild Narcotic appears*

* Sabru throws a pokeball at wild Narcotic
Hone, I suggets you RP-no-matter-what, and yell at people they are mad in case they go OOC. Or shoot back.
Sure, best thing is to try to talk and settle stuff down.
Sure if it is not hard to take it easy.

: Oh no, a wild Narcotic broke free!
Pages: 1 2 3