Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: *Gasp!* I never said Hi either!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

My name is Andy, I'm 15 (16 soon!:):):)) and live in wiltshire, England.

I like playing the saxaphone, playing Freelancer, am currently trying (and failing) to learn to code.

I am quite lazy, so you'll find that half the time I'll try and do something with the minimum effort possibile (This is why I hate trading....BORING)

You'll find I try to be funny, and fail miserably. I like helping people, and am terrible at not just giving money away... Which I do far to often...

I like reading, have been in a relationship fr a year, lived in the USA for 2 years, watched 9/11 happen practically in my bloody backyard.

I have a dad, step-mum, and sister who is a year older than me.

There you go! My autobiography.

Hope to see you in space.

Andy
*cheers enthusiastically and throws you a nice fresh cabbage*
Wooh! Cabbage!

Hang on...I don't like cabbage....

*Throws it back*
' Wrote:Wooh! Cabbage!

Hang on...I don't like cabbage....

*Throws it back*

You scared me. That was my old avatar. I was half expecting your name to be 13CentKiller argh!

Welcome to disco:)

Cheers:cool:
Nope, tis me, not you...

At least, I THINK its me!

AAAAAAH! I'm a clone!!!
Hello, welcome to the mad Disco. Have fun!

Remember not to visit teh Nomad worlds such as Iota and 99, we've got enough trespassers >.>

Read the rules, play RP a lot, know your character. Write stories if you want, and be a proud member of teh Disco community.

And if you meet a Junker who offers you ancient artifact 'I-Pod', don't believe him! It's a fake.
Man, I freaked out and thought it was 13centkiller as well, but looked at the name, then avatar, scrolled down a bit... then, aah...
You see, I mostly identify people by their avatar XD
Welcome to Discovery! As above, I also thought you were 13centkiller. But aside from that, have a great time!

I used to play saxophone, I even learned how to play in intro to 'Victory Song' by 'Ensiferum' on it, but I quit band, due to extreme borringness.

Verg
Oh for gods sake....

*Goes to find a new avatar as he is fed up with people thinking he is 13centkiller*