Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Disco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folx, this is Segway.

just hopped onto your server with a friend a few days ago, and were both loving it, however neither of us knew about the backstory and saying hello to the forum. Finding out about it today i am rectifying the issue and plan to tell him to do so as soon as possible. that aside, were both RP'ers from other games, pen and paper mostly, and really like the idea behind this server compared to other servers weve both played on. Being inclined to anything PVP myself i wasnt too sure about Disco from the start because i didnt see any prevalent PVP, but now seeing somewhat how things work, i am very interested in it. I really like the idea that PVP is a big thing here but that it has to be done through the proper channels. i cant express how much this idea grabs me. that i can kill players but i must do so in a just manner. as in with the navy killing outcasts or with the outcasts killing navy.

again, sorry for not saying hello sooner, ive been kind of overwhelmed by the game as of the moment. as well as being at the mercy of the modders whove decided to give your server hell. really stinx. someone always has to try to ruin the fun.

that being said, im not one of those ppl. and hope to be an asset to the gaming community not a downer.

P.S. have been banned and dont know why? have sent a PM to Xoria and Igiss as they are the only admins ive seen on the game. hoping someone will help me with this problem. ??:(
Hello Blackdog!

I'm glad that you introduced yourself and registered on the forums.

As long as you read the rules and follow them you'll do just fine here. If you need anything at all ingame or here on the forums don't hesitate to PM me on one of the characters listed in my profile or this account.

As for your ban, there were some people accidentally banned and you may have been one of them. I didn't see any sanctions on your character so you might try posting in the help section: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showforum=68
' Wrote:Hello Blackdog!

I'm glad that you introduced yourself and registered on the forums.

As long as you read the rules and follow them you'll do just fine here. If you need anything at all ingame or here on the forums don't hesitate to PM me on one of the characters listed in my profile or this account.

As for your ban, there were some people accidentally banned and you may have been one of them. I didn't see any sanctions on your character so you might try posting in the help section: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showforum=68

still banned, still no response from xoria or caylith, still not a cheater, still sad and put out.
Don't be let down by the fact of your account being banned. Check the second link in the following paragraphs.

That being said, welcome to the madhouse, make sure you read the rules here.

If you find your account banned, please check here.

If you see someone breaking any rules, report them here.

If you want to see a faction list, please check the post here.

However, maybe you're one of the people that likes to lead instead of follow. If you wish to start a faction please post here. However, don't forget to get the 500 million credit tax first!

Got the Roleplay bug? check the Roleplay Hub located here

And finally, for all announcements for the 24/7 Discovery RPG Server, check here for new posts on new info for the server and mod!

That's all that should help you get started. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for the cabbage king, also known as Angelfire!

~Leo
Welcome to Discovery! Remember, Synth Paste makes your teeth turn purple and your hair fall out!
Welcom, but dont feel special because of that big post Leo gave you. He has it quoted in a .txt file on his comp and uses it to spam the welcom threads. And I use my oposition to it to spam here as well.