Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery 4.80 features, bugs & suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Ok, i barely found this post and read about until page 8... didn't have the patience to read all :P.

Well from what i remember.. i'l go a bit with my opinions too.

Well i agree with The Damned and his cruiser gun idea, and also with increasing the range of BS weapons.

To igiss: Well a CM Dropper protects the rear of the ship.... Well you could just place another one in front... no big deal :) .

Hiting a VHF with the nova is easy, when i fought dab i blown him with a nova (also blown myself)

To Nightfall:

Quote:Chi, I'll be very... upset in the sense of bringing there a Corsair or Bounty hunter base, even worse - a colony to Alpha. I like it the way it is, eventually, the Outcasts may get another base (The Corsairs have two in Gamma) like near the Tau-37 jump or Beta/Theta/Unknown jumps. An interresting thing would be (now Igiss'll shoot me) making The Hispania dockable as a Base with maybe some new Outcasts Capship most of us agreed they should be selling, maybe new weapons... just a thought...

Well, we could make another sistem (just like omega 5) where Corsairs and The Outcasts are driving a battle, a BIG battle, since I really think Corsair hate The Outcasts more then they hate The Red Hessians. These guys hate eachother, making a sistem like this would please players that are on Corsair's side as well as players on The Outcasts' side.

And I REALLY Agree with Outcasts having a BS, like corsairs.

To Dab: You were only half right on the NPCs going hostile, well with weapons yes, the will go hostile afterconsuming 1/3 of they're shield but even the splash damage of the weakest missile will make them turn red on you.

A proper faction of The Order would be very good :D

I agree VERY MUCH with drax in adding engine trail. (i already have a file and tested it on discovery, works perfectly, you can just put it over the mod file) I will provide you with a link if i get igiss' permision.
Fire_Tzunami,Jul 17 2006, 03:02 PM Wrote:Hiting a VHF with the nova is easy, when i fought dab i blown him with a nova (also blown myself)
[snapback]26652[/snapback]

Thats what I'm talking about. It ISN'T easy to hit another VHF with a nova without also blowing yourself up, which defeats the purpose. Hence if you don't want to kill youself you have to be ALOT more careful.
Can you PLEASE stop the battleships from spening whenever they are ramed!

For 1 a battleship is like 1000 times biger than a fighter and yet a fiter can make a battleship go were ever it whants when the fighter SHOULD just be stoped in its traks!
Seconed a bs shold NEVER be able to turn that quikly EVER! that includes when it hits a rock. It shold just be stoped and recive a good deel of drain to its shilds
Thank you for lisening im done know :)
Ive noticed on several ships that if you loose a fin or some minor bit of hull without actually kill the ship when you hit a base and repair it does repair the ship, but every time you come back to a base after that you get the repair icon even though it show you as not having any damage when you open it to repair the ship.

Also i have a large train on my trader, i was attacked by corsair in Delta(yes a train engines can be disrupted its just hard to do) they destroyed my forward cargo pod and even after repair/landing on various planets that pod well not regenerate.

:::OT i forgot who said it, but cruise disrupters are very handy on trains, i like to fire them off at fighter just before i engage my own cruise, to keep them from following.
Sorry, but thar cannot be fixed, this issuue was in 2 or 3 more topics.

Quote:Can you PLEASE stop the battleships from spening whenever they are ramed!

I may have a solution..... What if we could make the asteroids movable?
Well not sure if it can be done in this mod but I was playing "freeworlds" and there BS's do not spin like crazy when a fighter rams them the fighter bounces of and the BS's can still turn, maby asking there modders how they did it? (might not work as freeworlds is a TC but just and idea)

Kiggles :laugh:
A turret fighter... (Fighter with only lvl 9 and 10 turrets)
Fire_Tzunami,Jul 18 2006, 03:24 AM Wrote:Sorry, but thar cannot be fixed, this issuue was in 2 or 3 more topics.
I may have a solution..... What if we could make the asteroids movable?
[snapback]26724[/snapback]
That is not doable too. Ask a modder why...
Technically, asteroids are not unique objects, but randomly generated debris inside an area marked as an asteroid field.
There are some unique asteroids. Those are huge and unique. there is one near the JH to Omega-5 in Cambridge system.
So you are sayng that we can only move big asteroids? we aren't powerful enough for the small ones :lol: .

Well ok i thought em' asteroids are made in a diferent way... well..... we'll just have to get along with the idea that small rocks will forever move Battleships.

I found a bug in SP.

When you get out of Toledo (after the demonstration of the artifact), when u have 2 fight nomads, there are bounty hunters outside too....... and some of them in cruisers.

Also in SP whenever I dock with planed Gran Canaria the game crashes.
Quote:When you get out of Toledo (after the demonstration of the artifact), when u have 2 fight nomads, there are bounty hunters outside too....... and some of them in cruisers.
Do they do anything wrong? Prevent from completing the quest?

Quote:Also in SP whenever I dock with planed Gran Canaria the game crashes.
Maybe just occasional crash... I don't know.

Quote:I agree VERY MUCH with drax in adding engine trail. (i already have a file and tested it on discovery, works perfectly, you can just put it over the mod file) I will provide you with a link if i get igiss' permision.
What trail? can you explainnk me to it?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18