Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: isnt this ironic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(07-10-2013, 09:12 PM)The Liberty Rogues Wrote: [ -> ]my men are used to being hunted every day we leave our stations.
huehuehue
No it is not ironic; unless you go by one of those "I'm too stupid to use this word correctly, so I'll make it mean something else" definitions.
(07-11-2013, 05:04 AM)Crackpunch Wrote: [ -> ]No it is not ironic; unless you go by one of those "I'm too stupid to use this word correctly, so I'll make it mean something else" definitions.

You obviously don't have a Navy character.
(07-11-2013, 05:04 AM)Crackpunch Wrote: [ -> ]No it is not ironic; unless you go by one of those "I'm too stupid to use this word correctly, so I'll make it mean something else" definitions.

Quote:Situational irony: The disparity of intention and result; when the result of an action is contrary to the desired or expected effect.

The irony in this situation being that every time a Liberty Navy, LPI, or LSF ship undocks from a station, more often then not there's a freelancer there hunting them while being paid by the rogues

But thanks to MercNet and the Hackers, the mercs haven't slowed down even though the Rogue board is closed
(07-11-2013, 05:12 AM)Safe Haven Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Situational irony: The disparity of intention and result; when the result of an action is contrary to the desired or expected effect.

The irony in this situation being that every time a Liberty Navy, LPI, or LSF ship undocks from a station, more often then not there's a freelancer there hunting them while being paid by the rogues

But thanks to MercNet and the Hackers, the mercs haven't slowed down even though the Rogue board is closed

You have the definition in your post and you're still using it wrong :|
[Image: wasbHox.jpg]
(07-11-2013, 05:12 AM)Safe Haven Wrote: [ -> ]The irony in this situation being that every time a Liberty Navy, LPI, or LSF ship undocks from a station, more often then not there's a freelancer there hunting them while being paid by the rogues

You forgot BHG.
[Image: 39601594.jpg]
Join the XA. Nobody will hunt you.
Pages: 1 2 3