Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Why, hello.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good 24 hour cycle to all disco members out there (because we don't have night and day in space)

Lets see, about me, what would you want to know?

I REALLY like StarLancer, it feels more real than FreeLancer but there aren't many online options for that, so I came to the improvement of the next best thing.

I only run one character, same name as my forum, and am new to the server. I've been looking around long enough to familiarize myself with most of the rules and enjoy role-play.

P.S. My avatar and my sig are the first ones I've made myself. :D
welcome to discovery!

If you run into any stumbling blocks, just drop me a PM here in ingame, I'm happy to help.
hi!
beware of the communist penguins... *evil stare*

But otherwise, welcome!
Hello and Welcome to our little slice of the interent, i'm the local pastor and if you ned any help just drop me a line.

Have fun and familiarise yourself with the rules and I'd also suggest doing the same for the official factions just to alleviate some of the confusion surrounding the vast multitude of faction tags you'll see running around.
Greetings Pilot

Remember to Wash flight suit once a week or you will smell funny,
Fly straight Saves fuel
Be Polite you get shot less...

Welcome to Disco

---------
Starlancer is fun, but I prefer Freelancer over Starlancer, just because I can control my ship easier than I could on Starlancer.

Anyway, welcome to the madhouse, make sure you read the rules here.

If you find your account banned, please check here.

If you see someone breaking any rules, report them here.

If you want to see a faction list, please check the post here.

However, maybe you're one of the people that likes to lead instead of follow. If you wish to start a faction please post here. However, don't forget to get the 500 million credit tax first!

Got the Roleplay bug? check the Roleplay Hub located here

And finally, for all announcements for the 24/7 Discovery RPG Server, check here for new posts on new info for the server and mod!

That's all that should help you get started. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for the cabbage king, also known as Angelfire!

~Leo
Welcome to Discovery! You going to have a good time here! Just watch out, sometimes the memebrs here can seam a little crazy at times. Just ignore and keep playing!

Safe Flying and Good Hunting!

Verg
Welcome.
Come to sunny Bretonia.
ALOHA!!! and just because Leo sent you anice big, well planned post dosent mean anything. He has that quoted on a .txt file on his comp. He uses it to spam the welcom threads.

And I use my opposition to his tactic to spam it as well.
Wilkommen to Discovery (:D)! Remember, Synth Paste makes your teeth turn purple and your hair fall out!