Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Archive] - Tau Operation: Tau-29 | Special DHS Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New file received.
*Decrypting transmission*
-0%
-
-50%
-
-100% = File opened-
(( Text Message ))

To: Agency, All Departments

Listen up, people.
We got word of some pretty weird things going on Kusari -- our sources over there indicate some amount of stirring within the ranks of KNF, and as we all know, that isn't normal. Given their culture of abiding by tradition and rules, I assigned some assets to dig deeper. Turns out there is something there.

The data so far is inconclusive, but a small number of officers in the Kusari Naval Forces have gone missing, and intercepted communications indicate the source of that disruption comes from someone or something in the higher echelons. Given the fact the public isn't aware of it, I suspect it might be more dangerous than it seems.

Due to the threats that this may pose to Liberty and it's people, I'm assigning Task Force Carentan to investigate next week. This will not change their planned operation in Tau-29 with Colonial operatives, or Carentan's goal of intelligence gathering about GRN's movements in that region -- if something does come up, though, all orders are forfeit and Carentan is ordered to investigate the KNF disruption. Specific orders will be given later in briefing.

Keep your eyes open, and good luck.

-Jason Booth
Director of Homeland Security

- // End of file // = File closed-
New file received.
*Decrypting transmission*
-0%
-
-50%
-
-100% = File opened-
(( Text Message ))

:Addendum:
Given the special circunstances, the Directorate is authorizing the participation of LSF agents who aren't part of Task Force Carentan in "Tau Operation; Tau-29". They will be considered temporary members of the Task Force and are to follow orders of it's commander.

Interested agents, please sign up below. Any questions or comments are also to be voiced in this link.
Liberty needs you, people. Let's make it proud.

-Booth

- // End of file // = File closed-
[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: John_Majorfinal2.png]

[To: All =LSF= Operatives]
[From: Cpt. John Major, Coordinator]
[Location: CR Carrier Hades, Tau-39]
[Subject: Investigation]

Director Booth, I've spoken with our counterparts over at the Colonial Intelligence Services. Well be conducting a joint operation soon, roughly around Sunday 17:00 SMT/GMT. Since we're trying to keep the operation on the low at the moment, we're only bringing Two =LSF= agents to fly along side 2 CIS agents. That will be you and I for the moment Mr. Booth. I am trying to lobby to get some more access to agents since the situation in Kusari isn't something we've come across before. Colonials have said that the smallest firefights end up erupting into the largest battles in the Taus so they want to keep things on the down low. That's all I have to report right now.

Hopefully our little recon op in the Taus will bring us some information on the GRN and nothing to disturbing on the KNF. Over and out.

[End Transmission]