Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey everybody!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My name is Teegee, or George if you want to know my real name. I'm recently getting back into Freelancer due to the announced Star Citizen. I wanted to start getting back into a space related game, and what better choice to go with than Freelancer.

I recently installed the Discovery Mod and noticed that there was a role-playing community bursting with life on here and decided to get involved. I've been role-playing on other games such as Garry's Mod if any of you have heard of that.

I'm pretty damn new, I hope to join the USI (Universal Shipping Inc.) in the near future, just trying to get a few questions answered before I do an application. So hopefully I'll be able to get involved more with you guys!

Thanks for reading all, I'm really glad to be here. Hope to see you guys out there.
Hi George.

Good choice to jump aboard the Discovery.
Make yourself comfortable and enjoy your flight time.
(07-13-2013, 01:02 AM)Narcotic Wrote: [ -> ]Hi George.

Good choice to jump aboard the Discovery.
Make yourself comfortable and enjoy your flight time.

Thanks mate, will do!
Hello there George, welcome to our beloved community. Well, if you have any questions feel free to add me on Skype (ognjen.cigoja2) or just PM me here, since i don't have anything to do these month i can answer to all of your questions.
(07-13-2013, 01:16 AM)Dr.Peter Venkman Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there George, welcome to our beloved community. Well, if you have any questions feel free to add me on Skype (ognjen.cigoja2) or just PM me here, since i don't have anything to do these month i can answer to all of your questions.

Alright mate, I don't have anything just now. But I'll go ahead and add you if you don't mind just so I have someone to turn to in the future! thanks a lot.
Hey George, welcome to Discovery! If you happen to be interested in piracy and general unlawfulness to contrast Universal Shipping's legal lifestyle, check out the links in my signature -- the Vagrant Raiders are always looking for interested and interesting people.

See you in space!
(07-13-2013, 01:38 AM)Kazinsal Wrote: [ -> ]Hey George, welcome to Discovery! If you happen to be interested in piracy and general unlawfulness to contrast Universal Shipping's legal lifestyle, check out the links in my signature -- the Vagrant Raiders are always looking for interested and interesting people.

See you in space!

I'll be sure to check it out, it looks interesting. Thanks.
First of all welcome here
Have fun here Big Grin.
(07-13-2013, 08:22 PM)Nerio Wrote: [ -> ]First of all welcome here
Have fun here Big Grin.

Thanks mate, hope to see you out there!
Welcome!

If you're looking for something of a more cultivated, civilised nature do make sure to get into space archaeology. You get to deal with all sorts of people. And, from time to time, sail in the not so legal artefact trade waters.
Pages: 1 2 3