Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SwiftKey Stories.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What stories/sentences/paragraphs can you make by mashing the 'suggested' word button on SwiftKey keyboards?
Here's one I made by mashing the middle button:
30 though the problems of the most important thing is that the information contained in this email address and password for the sake of it is a bit of a new one by one of the most important thing is that the information contained in this email address and password for the sake of it is a bit of a new one by one of the most important thing is that the information...

The first button loops like that Sad
Here's the second one:
Thundercat to you soon be the same way to the right thing for the RP but the best equipment for a fair amount you are here car insurance quotes and let you all know how you are here car insurance quotes and let you all know how you.

Damn, looping again.
This one is freestyle with all my buttons:
I am looking forward to seeing a new one of my life and the various types are you a wide range from you the soon other people are saying it was cool and u you y a new member of staff to the the you problems consent of your choice to be a bit like the idea is that to you and your friends and colleagues from the airport and also a great time in my a opinion bit good for you and the various types are you doing today and receive mail from the you UK are you a call on the server anymore but I it to the K'hara to the right thing thing is to provide a valid passport or a full range and the rest is a good good time for the sake of it and I have to be a good time mate of the most important things to see if mac I have to be a good ship to get a chance for a fair bit more about this product has been scanned for the RP the problems with this in the morning of the a day in bed with me on Twitter for a fair.
I have no idea who you guys have a great day time and I have been a while and I have been a long time no see you there are any any time after the event that the new York and let you down to the K'hara.
wdfgiugfdfghj

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right.
Yo' not swift enough.

I'm sure you have any questions or concerns please note the following week and I have been a while and then click the button to print out a few weeks back in the UK and Ireland and I am going out of the you consent for a few days of receipt of this email and any attachments for viruses by a third year project and I am going out to you soon and will have the right to monitor and you your your own review of this message to you by my y Fflint I have written the K'hara the problems with this y Coed to the K'hara I.

Why does K'hara keep reappearing.