Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pueblo Bonito
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 2 questions

why does Pueblo Bonito dont sell the zoner ID
and who is the owner of the player base above Pueblo Bonito because Pueblo Bonito is a zoner base and that player base will kill everybody even zoners
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=92901

might be handy.. and well the zoner id.. i was wondering it myself too. BUT i would prefer a TAZ id instead and then the same as with the k'hara and wilde id. so only available to buy if you have one mounted.
it is not against the Zoner law that a zoner Base is allowed to shooting at everything that it sees as a Zoner only in self-defense may attack other people????

and why do that other zoner allow TAZ to have that base hostile

I looks like ZA that had a hostile base at the omicron 74 system
No not at all look:
http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Pueblo_Bonito

Read and thy shall know why it is restricted.. Also the PoB can set Zoner iff and Zoner guard.. but it will NOT let only zoners dock. Nor it has any blacklist, now if dare to dock there in the first place while you see all that gunfire wouldn't you think WHY it is shooting you? and that there MIGHT be something on the forums? Anyways use the other topic and someone will add you to that base.

Or well poke me on skype or add me on skype and poke me (same name as the account in here)
(07-16-2013, 07:57 PM)uni Wrote: [ -> ]it is not against the Zoner law that a zoner Base is allowed to shooting at everything that it sees as a Zoner only in self-defense may attack other people????

and why do that other zoner allow TAZ to have that base hostile

I looks like ZA that had a hostile base at the omicron 74 system

As Baffin is a guard system, and Cabbages kept docking on Pueblo despite the pentabarf clearly saying....

Quote:Pueblo Bonito is Off Limits to All but TAZ, and bonafide "Temple Acolytes".

Ravenhurst shoot anybody who approaches, except TAZ and those on the list.
If you wanted to visit there, you should have posted in the ravenhurst thread first.

(07-16-2013, 08:03 PM)Duvelske Wrote: [ -> ]now if dare to dock there in the first place while you see all that gunfire wouldn't you think WHY it is shooting you? and that there MIGHT be something on the forums?

As Duv said, if its shooting at you, then you should wonder if you are allowed to dock there.

And to compare this to what ZA did?
* Sabru facepalms
Perhaps this should allow any other player with guard repped zoners to shoot TAZ tags on sight?

Sil
(08-02-2013, 04:04 PM)Stuart.croll Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps this should allow any other player with guard repped zoners to shoot TAZ tags on sight?

Sil

/Sabre facepalms

now before i lose my temper and go berzerk,

i'll try and explain this simply.
Ravenhurst is owned by TAZ, not zoners in general but TAZ specifically. Pueblo is inRP owned by TAZ but is IFF'd as zoner because there is no TAZ IFF.

Baffin is also owned by TAZ, and as the owners of the system we have 'carte blanche' to do damn near what ever the H we want in baffin, that includes deciding who docks on what.

Pueblo Bonito is RP'd as a sacred temple. simply, it is illegal to dock there without prior permission.

While Baffin could be considered a zoner guard system, it is not 'the' zoner guard system. thats on the other side of Sirius from Baffin. So it doesnt matter if you've got guard rep or not, because it is not a general zoner system. it is a TAZ system.

Ravenhurst was established because people would keep ignoring RP and dock on Pueblo. so now, Ravenhurst shoots anyone, zoner or non-zoner, who isnt on the list.

So spare the QQ about "its a zoner base, zoners are allowed on all zoner bases."

now lets look at the TAZ ID, which clearly spells out something:

Quote: Can demand contraband, levy fines and destroy ships if they refuse to cooperate, or violate the Pentabarf, within Baffin only.

that means, if a TAZ sees you docking to or undocking from pueblo, and they find out you dont/didnt have permission to dock, it gives them the right to blast you into little pieces for violating the pentabarf (and to put a bounty on you as well if TAZ leadership decides to).

and to derail what will be your main reply point:

"but zoners can only shoot in self-defence or defence of a trader"

note this section please:
Quote:....destroy ships if they refuse to cooperate, or violate the Pentabarf, within Baffin only.

that means, if we have an RP reason to shoot you and you encounter a TAZ in Baffin that player has within the ID to shoot first (after doing suitable engagement notice RP as per the rules).

and one last thing.....
Quote:Perhaps this should allow any other player with guard repped zoners to shoot TAZ tags on sight?

if anybody, including you, wants to do this, go right ahead. just know, that doing that will open you up to so many sanctions...

now if you have any more QQ,

please keep it to yourself.

may Eris bless you with a bucket load of chaos and discord Big Grin

you have a good day now
(08-03-2013, 02:04 PM)Sabre Wrote: [ -> ]Pueblo Bonito and Ravenhurst are both owned by TAZ, not zoners in general but TAZ specifically.

Pueblo Bonito is Zoner IFF'd, not TAZ IFF'd. So while it might inRP be owned by TAZ, according to game mechanics, and technically, it is owned by general Zoners.

Make TAZ IFF, problem solved.
(08-03-2013, 02:07 PM)SMGSterlin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2013, 02:04 PM)Sabre Wrote: [ -> ]Pueblo Bonito and Ravenhurst are both owned by TAZ, not zoners in general but TAZ specifically.

Pueblo Bonito is Zoner IFF'd, not TAZ IFF'd. So while it might inRP be owned by TAZ, according to game mechanics, and technically, it is owned by general Zoners.

Make TAZ IFF, problem solved.

good point. will change that to properly reflect that.