Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello all, I'm new to the mod and server. Skipping about some basic trade routes in a transport for now.
Welcome to the server
Welcome

as away if you have questions, there is a skype help channel as well, someone will throw you in if you ask.

enjoy
Welcome mate! have fun out there.
Welcome! Also stay away from Flood, some hooligans have been ambushing passing readers.
Hi and welcome! It's always nice to see new people.

Stay away from the pirates now! (Pro tip, don't give them a cent Tongue).
Welcome to the server !
(07-17-2013, 11:19 AM)DitaraAlpha Wrote: [ -> ]Stay away from the pirates now! (Pro tip, don't give them a cent Tongue).

My standard response to a pirate demanding money is to immediately open fire, far more clear than simply saying 'no'.
(07-17-2013, 11:28 AM)deimosian Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2013, 11:19 AM)DitaraAlpha Wrote: [ -> ]Stay away from the pirates now! (Pro tip, don't give them a cent Tongue).

My standard response to a pirate demanding money is to immediately open fire, far more clear than simply saying 'no'.

Against the rules and tends to get you killed repeatedly every time said pirate sees you.

I advise against. Or continue doing it and learn to love the taste of antimatter.
(07-17-2013, 11:30 AM)Kazinsal Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2013, 11:28 AM)deimosian Wrote: [ -> ]

Against the rules and tends to get you killed repeatedly every time said pirate sees you.

I advise against. Or continue doing it and learn to love the taste of antimatter.

Please show me where self defense vs. pirates is against the rules.
Pages: 1 2 3