Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: =LSF= Hoover Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: dhs_zpse7fb8156.png]

Department of Homeland Security
Liberty Security Force

//Database File access
file version.07/16/819 A.S.
DECLASSIFIED..File opened//

Hoover Station
  • Gravity: Complete
  • Docking Bays: Yes
  • Amenities: CLASSIFIED
  • Population: CLASSIFIED

Operational History

Built in 820 AS by the Liberty Security Force within the New York system as a part of the Manhattan Defense Perimeter and named after the J. Edgar Hoover building that had served as the Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI) HQ on Earth, Hoover Station also serves as the Headquarters of the LSF's Department of Home Security (DHS). It had been decided that the previous DHS HQ had too many security risks as it was located on ground on Liberty's capital, Planet Manhattan and would have to moved to a more isolated and secure location; a space station. The authorization to construct Hoover was granted by the LSF Primary Directorate and was quickly named as the HQ of Homeland Security.

The station not only serves as an operations base but also as a weapon platform to defend the immediate area with heavy weapons platform arrays to defend against capital vessels as well as extending area denial to any and all hostile snub contacts. Hoover also serves partially as a training area for new LSF operatives.

Docking is generally restricted to LSF and Navy vessels although some non-aligned vessels have been seen docking or mooring on the station with special permission, while Homeland Security is mainly a publicly known Department of the LSF, suspiciously almost nothing is known about the base's internal operations save for the LSF itself, a contrast to the operational parameters on their latter HQ planet-side which was frequented by even LPI officers.

//File closed
Cyclic security checks...ok
Database File access terminated//
Source: Oceana Shipping Platform
ID: Bruno Gehard, CEO of Gateway Shipping Inc.
Re: Trade Alliance

[Image: LOGO02.png]

Hello Liberty Security Forces Officials!

I believe this is the first communique you may have received officially from a Bretonian Corporation.

I would like to introduce myself, I am Bruno Gehard CEO of Gateway Shipping Inc. Bretonia's most entrepreneurial faculty. New bases and construction are a great asset that bolster the local economy providing new jobs and infrastructure.

We are not aware at what stage your base construction is completed yet however it does look like a recent build thus you may be in need of necessary materials to complete construction. Of course the more help you have the better and faster you can accomplish your goals.

Many materials you may require are not locally available however Gateway can help you with that, given our extensive shipping network all over Sirius. We have the contacts and the manpower to get what ever goods you need and quickly. We are very reliable and are renowned for our robust service, priced competitively. So quality delivery is assured with Gateway.

So if you are interested in our services, please do not hesitate to contact us through the appropriate Neural Net Channels

I eagerly await your reply, Bruno Gehard signing off.....