Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ello there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well hello there, I used to play Discovery a good few years ago as a corsair with my praefact, a long time ago indeed, decided to dust off my game and take a peek.

Currently trading atm to generate funds, Ingame name is Miyel

Been looking around for last 24 hours and getting to know peeps, may even join LR for giggles as the demented Mad.Mango haha
Hey mate, I've seen you around. I'm the USI Newark, not sure if you've seen me. Have fun out there!
First of all welcome here
And have fun Big Grin..
Welcome to the server ! Hope you have a good stay on your return here
Welcome back! Some things have changed, some haven't. Enjoy what/when you can, and avoid the Lolwuts!
Welcome, and have fun!
Well ive spent the last few weeks nosing around, im in LR, though admittedly not much happening there, so im looking for a group to join, FYI Liberty lawfuls are a no go, have a couple of Rheinland Snubs, miner, trader and a Junker Salvager and plenty of cash to sort myself out where needed. Just want an active group who are not going to continuously spout rules at me, Describes my feelings perfectly

I've even been bored enough to consider nagging Doj to join Basshunters rofl, Simply put, I like group content and generally not being on my lonesome, but there is a limit to my tollerance of being dictated to about what i can and cant fly/do/play etc, Obviously il obey ID/Diplomacy etc, but other than that, my game my choice, i just wanna fly with some chill guys doing fun stuff.

Skype me on Adz.criz

FYI spent 10 years as an eve pirate and general git, My ships are fueled by tears, hence i tend towards piracy in most games.
Edit: Oha nd i play freelancer not forumlancer, if your expecting me to write a sonnet, jog on, my imagination over the years has worn out, with a few other things, when you get to my age thats what happens.
Hey mate, have fun.