Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hewro Discovery!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Discovery Community!!!

This is RedDog. I'm a friend of BlackDog. We just started on this server not too long ago and absolutely love the ideas that make Discovery an RP instead of just some run of the mill Space Shooter! I have played through the story several years ago (although forgetting most of the story), I have spent much time reading the forums for both the history and rules to ready myself to embark on my adventures...

Personally, I've been Role Playing for around 18 years. I started off playing pen and paper RPG systems like DnD and the Palladium Universe. Anyone familiar with the Palladium Systems will agree on the ridiculously long character sheets and countless calculations you have to go through before you even start playing! I've played about as many MMORPG's as i have pen and paper rpg's within that time and found the joy of being able to step outside yourself and transform into someone you never thought possible. It's a true feeling of escape and the rules that Discovery Server has deemed appropriate only help to further those feelings... For that I would like to say thank you Discovery! ( and here comes Oogway!) :yahoo:

ello, chap. Im glad to see we have new <strike>meat</strike> members to join the server.

Ill give you a few tips to get you started:

5: watch out for comunist penguins (Xing will find this soon)
4: make an indie trader first so you can explore and interact with most/all the factions here.
3: Always Rp nomatter how agravating the situation, just keep it IRP
2: read the rules, read them again, and again, and again. until you can recite them with no hesitation. them follow them
1: make sure the people and/or aliens and/or fuzzy creatures around you are having as much fun as you are.
yeah beware of the communist penguins. We'Ve recently discovered they have nuclear arsenal hidden somewhere in the poles. they are very agressive especialyl when it comes to rick rolling.

otherwise, welcome! enjoy the palce around ^^
Awesome, another Veteran D&D amongst our players! Good deal.

Anyway, welcome to the madhouse, make sure you read the rules here.

If you find your account banned, please check here.

If you see someone breaking any rules, report them here.

If you want to see a faction list, please check the post here.

However, maybe you're one of the people that likes to lead instead of follow. If you wish to start a faction please post here. However, don't forget to get the 500 million credit tax first!

Got the Roleplay bug? check the Roleplay Hub located here

And finally, for all announcements for the 24/7 Discovery RPG Server, check here for new posts on new info for the server and mod!

That's all that should help you get started. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for the cabbage king, also known as Angelfire!

~Leo
How many times has Leo posted that quote?

Dont feel special. he has all that stuff quoted in a .txt file on his comp. he uses it to spam the welcom threads.
' Wrote:... they are very agressive especialyl when it comes to rick rolling.
They are. Watch out for Blunt. If you ever see any links in any of his posts, pay very close attention to the URL before clicking on it...

Anyways, watch out for the blue demons and the Phantoms, and may der Gottkanler's light shine on thee!

Good luck and safe flight.
Welcome to discovery! Remember, Synth Paste makes your teeth turn purple and your hair fall out!
Thanks for the Information! i will definitely keep your advise in mind when traversing the galaxy... Hope to see you all on...