Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Nicole Hunter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Joe.jpg]

Howdy Miss Hunter, my name's Big Joe Morrell, I'ma Junker by trade. I spoke with one of your Lane Hackers a little while ago, fella by the name o' Stark I think it was. Told me about some of the plunder you folks acquire when your workin' over the lanes and a few things you don't rightly like.

Well I'd like to offer my services buyin' up some of the more difficult items, 'specially them unwanted things you take from those who don't see eye to eye with ya. Now Stark told me that standard policy is to blow that stuff into space dust and I can't abide by that, not when there's a bit o' profit to be made, for both of us.

All things are negotiable, so if yer interested lemme know. Oh an' if you can't reach me directly send it over to Beaumont Base in Texas, my kin will take care of the rest.

Big Joe out.
> > > Resending < < <
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Hacker.Orlov.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: OrlovFormal.png]

Good evening Mr.Morrell

My name is Mr.Orlov and I have been asked by Miss Hunter to talk to you, as she is busy carrying out an important mission.
Junkers have always proven stalwart business partners for us. In fact much of the goods we aquire are taken to Junker bases, Beaumont base included. There are times however when we find that we have cargo that we just cannot fit into our light strike craft, and rather than let this cargo fall back into enemy hands, we disintegrate it. This is an interesting solution you present to us Mr.Morrell. There is an old saying "waste not, want not" that I think is appropriate in this context.
So we will scan the lanes in nearby systems for your ship, and if you are close enough we will give you a call the next time we have cargo for pickup.

Do keep in mind, however that there still may be times where in our hurry to extricate ourseves from a situation, cargo will need to be destroyed. Thats just how it is in our line of work. Im sure like most other Junkers, you understand this rather well.

I look forward to working with you to both of our enrichment.
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
[Image: Joe.jpg]

I'm glad we're on the same page there Mr Orlov, an' please call me Joe, I ain't never been to fond of formatilies.
I'll attach my skype transponder code just in case you folks find somethin' of interest, gonna be a pleasure doin' business with you.

Big Joe out.

> > > Attachments < < <
Skype code: baseili01