Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New, yet not so much.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, Hi all, I'm actualy Chrono. I simply decided to take my char Siren from my main account and give her her own. I would have done this much earlier though I didn't due to not knowing you can own multiple accounts. I majorly derped on that one. Anyway, I'm in the process of moving all the stuff from my old account to this one that has anything to do with Siren. Hope to see you all out there in the black.

Safe Flying.
Good luck.
If you like (and if I'm allowed to), I can move all of Siren's prior RP stuff to this new account.
Drop the Bio links into signature for easy track, please.
Oh wait...

Anyhow, good luck ^^
(07-21-2013, 09:29 PM)Narcotic Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck.
If you like (and if I'm allowed to), I can move all of Siren's prior RP stuff to this new account.

That would be nice, thanks: here's the relevant links...

Bio : Origin story, Chronos post at the bottom : Her Story : Feedback Thread : Comms With Pita : Comms With Thing

Thank you for doing this for me Narc. : )

Safe Flying.
Heya Chrono. Just from my personal experience I've done the same thing as you. I do all my stuff on this account, but have a separate account for one of my main Characters Oystein Baadsvik. In the end I now regret this and wish it was all on one account. It's too much hassle and people don't realise that I'm both these accounts Sad. I was going to ask that all my posts get moved to this account, but then my post count wouldn't increase (gutted! High post count = respect here Wink) so I decided not to bother. Of course I haven't yet gotten round to posting my bios etc, so maybe it will be more valid in the future having 2 accounts. But if I could go back and change it, I would.
Thanks for your view on this though I think doing this with my mindset will in fact help keep me sane. Hope you find something that helps you. on a side note, the only reason I created this account is because Siren is my main Char in game now with only one other that's a DSE. Siren is my Highly involved char that i've been working on for going on almost a full year now that is still a work in progress. Should you ever come into contact with her in game, just make sure your NOT friendly with the Liberty Navy and she'll most likely let you go. Unless you've read into her forum stuff then I'll just say, she has less than friendly thoughts about the People that built her.

This Account was made for her RP alone and will most likely be the only other account I make for chars. See y'all in the black.

Safe Flying.