Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trent Hawkins, signing on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. My name is Trent Hawkins, I'm experienced with Freelancer but new to the mod. I'm currently piloting a Pelican transport ship, and I thought I'd give a hi-de-ho. I look forward to playing with you guys. Or being mercilessly pirated, either/or.
Hey there, welcome onboard!
If you need any help learning the ropes just ask around here. There are a lot of groups you can join and roles you can take here as well, it should not take you too long to find a space career you really like.
Trent eh?
Thank you. So far, "freelance trader" has been working well for me, although I'm thinking about going the bounty-hunter route. I'm completely undecided, if I'm honest; there appear to be many, many things to do.

I don't say this often, but I really, really love this mod. I love this mod a lot.
(07-21-2013, 10:28 PM)Hone Wrote: [ -> ]Trent eh?

Total coincidence. I took the name as homage to the main character of a game called Tyrian (See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrian_%28...me%29#Plot).
That was possibly the greatest thing I have ever seen.

Everything you need to know before playing.
Aah, these Hitler re-captions never get old.

"Back on topic..." had me in stitches ^_^