Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Disco!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all, just popping in to say hello. Been playing on the server for a couple of months, managed to get tangled up in some of the bigger stuff that has been happening, somehow,. Recently work has been keeping me off the server but on the forums, catching up, pretty interesting place around here. Gonna try stepping into RP more soon when I get the chance, so look for me around.
Gday.
Hi Hone, I think I've come across you in game actually.
Orly? What ship?
I think it was a junker, in the omegas. You were pirating another trader when I arrived, I suggested that you leave and called a couple of BHs over to help away. You got that other trader, but they got you I think, whatever you were flying was tough though! It was fun.
Hello there. Look forward to killing you Wink

Nah jk, may see you in space one day if you're in the Omega's.
I'll see you around, you may or may not kill me, depending on what side of the law we are on at the time and if I'm having an on or off day pvp wise...... And I have a lot of off days Smile.
(07-24-2013, 01:19 AM)Ryus Wrote: [ -> ]I think it was a junker, in the omegas. You were pirating another trader when I arrived, I suggested that you leave and called a couple of BHs over to help away. You got that other trader, but they got you I think, whatever you were flying was tough though! It was fun.

Oh yeah thats right:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1366564

Damn IMG station turned on me Sad Well you already seem to know the ropes, so Ill just say have a good one mate.
(07-24-2013, 01:28 AM)Ryus Wrote: [ -> ]I'll see you around, you may or may not kill me, depending on what side of the law we are on at the time and if I'm having an on or off day pvp wise...... And I have a lot of off days Smile.

I'll either be on my Hessian or convoying with the CR/IMG. So...both sides!

Oh me and PvP don't get on well.
I've passed by that IMG/CR convoy a lot, so we have probably met as well.
Pages: 1 2