Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Howdy Discovey peeps/aliens/whatever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just me signing in here:D I've been around for a couple of days and already met some nice gaians who robbed me in Leeds because of environmental reasons or something which was fun actually:yahoo:

In game I'm the trigger happy trader named Scarrat, so if you see me, say hello. I'm quite new to RP, but i'm doing my best and it's quite cool. I'm also making a story around my char, still working on it.

Previously i have been playing other RP-based mods, but this one is by far the coolest and the people are nicer too (and guess what, they actually RP...mostly)

See you in space and have fun
Hey there Nightmouse, welcome to Discovery!

I was new to RP as well when I first joined, I know the feeling well. After a month or so I was able to do it without thinking (a lot). Coming up with stories, and RP backgrounds can be good fun and keeps your imagination alert.

Ah Gaians going around Leeds for environmental reasons? Man, I'm surprised their engines ain't powered by their flatulence that smells like roses on a Sunday morning.:laugh:

I'll look forward to seeing you in-game, oh and I no pirate, I'll probably be trading too;)

Good luck out there and welcome again. Don't be afraid to PM anyone around here.:no:
Hullo!
I saw you yesterday, as [QCO]Samantha.Windsor, right before I fell asleep....been ill...

Those damn gaians....GRRR.

There is about 0 history of BAF personnel spacing gaian prisoners, btw. They get taken to court, where they often as not get released with support of the green front's excellent lawyers.
>.>

Unseelie thinks little of us...

Eh. Welcome! Oh, by the way, Scarrat's been bountied by one of those Gaians. Wasn't me.
I certainly hope you don't have any cargo someone else wants and hires Darkside to come after you...

...otherwise, welcome to the madhouse, make sure you read the rules here.

If you find your account banned, please check here.

If you see someone breaking any rules, report them here.

If you want to see a faction list, please check the post here.

However, maybe you're one of the people that likes to lead instead of follow. If you wish to start a faction please post here. However, don't forget to get the 500 million credit tax first!

Got the Roleplay bug? check the Roleplay Hub located here

And finally, for all announcements for the 24/7 Discovery RPG Server, check here for new posts on new info for the server and mod!

That's all that should help you get started. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for the cabbage king, also known as Angelfire!

~Leo
Thx for the warm welcome guys, and indeed, on my third day already a bounty, i'm fast:laugh:
3 million credits bounty for a couple of escaped cargoes of BMM goods, very fanatic those guys
' Wrote:Thx for the warm welcome guys, and indeed, on my third day already a bounty, i'm fast:laugh:
3 million credits bounty for a couple of escaped cargoes of BMM goods, very fanatic those guys

Heh heh, so long as no pirates want anything from you, you're safe from the Darkside, otherwise, hope your thrusters are quick, because my indie Bounty Hunter is looking to blast space once I'm back ingame;)

~Leo
Welcome to Discovery! Remember, Synth Paste makes your teeth turn purple and your hair fall out!
Thanks for the warning Soda, too bad you're too late:$
welcome Nightmouse!:lol:

i do believe we have met before haha and yes i do actually have alot of fun trying to pirate you:)

and just in-case it looks personal and such it isnt and it is purely for that character i have (he doesnt like people who run you see) but if it ever does reach that point where it seems it is just PM me or something as i dont want it to be

:)anyway, welcome to Discovery and i hope you stay around:yahoo:
Pages: 1 2