Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A New Player Has Arrived
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HELLLLOOO DISCOOOO *starts break dancing* *sprains ankle* *stops break dancing* ow ow ow ok that was bad idea XP it is i the owner of/ _cpt_urahara_ / _under_the_radar_ / _zangetsu_ /_senbonzakura_ / AAANNDDDD Judge-Cadet-Crow

YES THAT'S RIGHT I'M A JUDGE! please keep the swearing to a minimum as i'm only a cadet and just joined like a week ago and now have taken the time to post it as official here on the forums.

*edit: in-game chars minus the "/" s
OH DEAR LORD THE UNDERSCORES HURT MY EYES.

Anyways. Welcome to Discovery. We will keep your soul nice and safe here during your stay, when you try to leave is when it will be forcibly dismantled.

Find a faction you like, get good at roleplay, realize that war doesn't mean no more RP which is different than popular belief at the moment, and have fun!

Another stupid judge.
Hai hai! Also poke the Hawk for me (I've been training him)
^^
And since you're here - an advice to you.
Roleplay no matter what and with as many guys as possible! Let's save Disco from the boredom.
Think you mightv put in a few too many underscores there...

Also the judges seem to have actually become decent guys since moving to Bretonia, I was sceptical at first, but I guess what they say abou Lolberty is true...
Who are these judges I keep hearing about? I spend most of my time in the western IWs and Omegas...