Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Questioning Bountys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
now here's a question i got that makes no absolute sense so i may as well ask it, regardless if the party involved against me on this decides to "cry" so to speak...

any how its been what day two since this started, but anyhow...

for an unknown reason im being targeted by "Freelancers" attempting to claim a bounty on my head, one that doesn't exist as far as i can find in terms of details, search's of my ship name(s) and tag yield nothing and i manually searched through the bounty board of all bounty's posted this year/recently and still found nothing of a bounty set against me.

i can understand say, BHG hunting pirates like LR, outcasts ect for RP reasons, but for a Freelancer to openly attack me (Liberty navy) under the directive of "there's a bounty on your head and its mine"... to me that's just a grudge of some kind not a bounty and most certainly not ok, detail requests have been refused and replied to with something along the lines of "im not saying anything" everytime i ask and last i recall, it has to be a posted bounty for them to actively hunt. according to the Bounty Office - rules: 1. All bounties must be posted on the forum. If you attack another player to claim a bounty and the bounty is not posted on the forum, you are open to a PvP abuse sanction.

so yeah, thought i might question it.

the attacking ships are red'.flare and Sapphire'.Flare, both using Bombers, Red with a warren, sapphire with a cougar, and both are Freelancer's IFF/ID, i am Lawful - Liberty navy.
Pleanty of unlawfull factions have bounty boards open which include LN as targets.
(07-24-2013, 03:47 PM)Chole Wrote: [ -> ]Pleanty of unlawfull factions have bounty boards open which include LN as targets.

not that i can find on here though, which is my point, this so called bounty as far as im concerned "doesn't exist" and doesn't exist here.
You must've missed them Tongue
Check the blanket bounties section, there's the Rogue Board and Lane Hacker board there.
There's also mercnet.

EDIT: you can also get specific bounties on a certain player that may be one time only. E.g there's a bounty on me (Snake.Eyes) right now.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=98978

That's the board they're claiming the bounty for.
(07-24-2013, 03:59 PM)aerelm Wrote: [ -> ]http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=98978

following your link i can find the thread, but in the bounty office thread page, the blanket bounty's thread aint there for me, hope its a temporary bug.
(07-24-2013, 04:06 PM)Cobalt Horizon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2013, 03:59 PM)aerelm Wrote: [ -> ]http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=98978

following your link i can find the thread, but in the bounty office thread page, the blanket bounty's thread aint there for me, hope its a temporary bug.

its right there at the top of the list, seeing as someone made a claim on it a few hours ago
never mind i found it, though they supposedly claimed one hit on me due to lag, to them i was in Alaska still, on mine i was in NY and half way to melbourne...
So you're saying you can't see this?

Also, your signature is too big. Maximum allowed size is 700*250px.
Pages: 1 2