Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A friend of mine is having problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Being a good Samaritan, I am posting on behalf of my friend (he's too lazy to post here on his own pretty much).
Anyway, this is how he describes his problem:
-He logs onto whatever ship he has
-He's docked at a base, everything is normal
-When he undocks, he gets massive lag the ultimately kicks him.

A few days ago, he didn't have this problem and now it has suddenly sprung up. He can play other online games fine but when it comes to disco everything falls apart.
Anyone know what to do about this problem?
back up and reinstall is probably quickest method than spending ages online to find a solution others might not have

honestly will be the quickest
kicks or crash? Big Grin
anyway..he also plays crossfire so..reinstall is the only way for this to work again..
doesnt it write "possible cheating detected" in chat?
(07-29-2013, 12:12 PM)belarusich Wrote: [ -> ]doesnt it write "possible cheating detected" in chat?

I'll ask him about that.
Also, try to log with him at 1 time

If it kicks him and writes "Possible cheating detected: *His name*", it can be anti cheat bug...
i have the same problem. its something that happens random with me thou.

but its random. so far no method unless than waiting for it to get fixed. i tried the Anti virus and the firewall check. no use.

the most problem may be with your ISP and where you Live. for example imagine if some port in between faces a problem...and such.. then you get DC as you saw happened with your friend.
well, he reinstalled and still had the problem.
Probably needs a new router or ISP.
to figure if its ISP or his ROuter or other stuff. you can use a Phone network to play FL

and see if problem stands again. just incase.