Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: "Gallic Problems"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
G'Day, im tired of the Gallic Royal Navy and Police, each time i enter Leeds or Newcastle, or even New London, THEY SUDENTLY SPAWN OUT OF NOWERE.
When will the Gallics be deleted from Sirius? Solar flare or something?
Is this some kind of bug? They only spawn near me, it's really annoying...And i log off isntantly after they spawn, then have to wait 10 hours so i can log in safely again Sad

Quick Edit:
ALWAYS GUNBOATS AND BATTLECRUISER's spawn infront of my trader, HELP ME Sad
Gallia has taken partial control over systems such as Leeds and Newcastle and it'll get worse next patch i'd imagine when most of Leeds becomes theirs.

It's not just you, it happens to everyone. You'll get used to it. Just run, if you're in anything that isn't a transport you can thrust faster than they can. If you're in a transport, get some armour.
(07-30-2013, 01:02 AM)MiniStryke Wrote: [ -> ]Gallia has taken partial control over systems such as Leeds and Newcastle and it'll get worse next patch i'd imagine when most of Leeds becomes theirs.

It's not just you, it happens to everyone. You'll get used to it. Just run, if you're in anything that isn't a transport you can thrust faster than they can. If you're in a transport, get some armour.

How can i run if they spawn right INFRONT OF ME WITH A BIG ASS BATTLESHIP!?ยดยด

Quick Edit:
it's a Little OORP to they spawn out of nowere, they should slowly come to you -_-
What ID are you using? If you're tired of being shot at by Gallics, don't fly into a place that's under their (partial) control with a ship that's hostile to them.

If you're a freelancer or a Rheinland or Kusari corporate ID'd ship, you should have no problems getting neutral with them.

Edit: About it being "oorp" that they spawn so suddenly: I suspect this is a limitation of the game mechanics, NPCs can't spawn further than a couple k away from a player.
They spawn 2k from me, that's not a big limiation, they spawn infront of me...
Wich makes me very sad and i have to fly over the D:
Well thats what flying through the middle of a warzone is like, cloaking valors everywhere! It adds to the fun and heres a trick:

Snip! NPCs with disruptors have them for a reason. -Champ
Well you gotta get used to it ~ I still need a perfect location to farm Lib admirals ^^
Gallics are just a dumb use of Sirius space in my opinion, bunch of fags. xD
I hate them all >.>
Let's just spawn 100000 Battleships to kill a single trader. Big Grin (Logic)
I think you might be overreacting a bit. Get some armour, seriously, it'll save your life. If you have armour, get better armour. Or if it's bothering you that much, don't fly through places like Leeds. There's plenty of other trade routes.

I trade through there all the time though, I have the occasional upset but they never get the kill. Trade lanes aren't far apart.
(07-30-2013, 07:38 AM)Hone Wrote: [ -> ]Snip! NPCs with disruptors have them for a reason. -Champ

Big Grin Seriously?! EVERYONE whos been here since 85 knows that trick! Ahahaha!

(07-30-2013, 08:15 AM)DiogoBett Wrote: [ -> ]Gallics are just a dumb use of Sirius space in my opinion, bunch of *****. xD
I hate them all >.>
Let's just spawn 100000 Battleships to kill a single trader. Big Grin (Logic)

This is also true!