Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Help, Being Camped At Pueblo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well guys, a PoB is camping me at Pueblo, every time I launch, I get instant killed by 12 weapon platforms, I didn't know about restriction... Can an admin get my ship back to Zoner space (Omega 50)

I'm an Freelancer Kusari Explorer and I'm friendly with Zoners,

Greets,

Peter
I was about to insert Bass Hunter pun but then noticed its not flood ... drats

Anyway, cant you get a friend to be a decoy while you undock or fly circle in your ship like mad ?
I think Admins are busy enough already or if not then they would put you at the lowest priority list.
Told you a few times not to dock there - it's covered in hostile weapon platforms... Anyway, as I also said you can solve this inRP by posting in this thread.
Tell me which base is it?
I am sure we can do something about it, we just need to know which ships to set up.
xD Sindroms.

It should be possible to get out, I made it out with a uau 8 Whale Big Grin. Press F2 when you see the loading screen, and then move around and regen as fast as you can.
(07-30-2013, 05:28 PM).Flash. Wrote: [ -> ]xD Sindroms.

It should be possible to get out, I made it out with a uau 8 Whale Big Grin. Press F2 when you see the loading screen, and then move around and regen as fast as you can.

I have a Kusari Explorer there... I have cap IV
Wiat. TAZ overtook at Liberty station?
What have I missed?
He means Pueblo Whatever in Baffin, I assume.
(07-30-2013, 08:06 PM)PeterFreelancer Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2013, 05:28 PM).Flash. Wrote: [ -> ]xD Sindroms.

I have a Kusari Explorer there... I have cap IV

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1381048

Peter if you still have problems just pm me ok?

i guess this can be closed now.. Wink
(07-30-2013, 03:51 PM)PeterFreelancer Wrote: [ -> ]Well guys, a PoB is camping me at Pueblo, every time I launch, I get instant killed by 12 weapon platforms, I didn't know about restriction... Can an admin get my ship back to Zoner space (Omega 50)

I'm an Freelancer Kusari Explorer and I'm friendly with Zoners,

Greets,

Peter

[Image: emoticon-00121-angry.gif]

are people incapable of reading anymore?
Pages: 1 2